Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway is hiring applicants for Apprentice Posts. Applicants looking for a job in Railway have a chance to be a part of this department. Interested and eligible applicants can apply to the posts of through the prescribed format on or before 14 Feb 2020.
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
|Western Railway Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Commencement of submission of online application for Western Railway Recruitment 2020||15 January 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application for Western Railway Recruitment 2020||14 February 2020|
Job Summary of Western Railway Recruitment 2020
|Notification||Western Railway Recruitment 2020: 1273 Vacancies Notified for Apprentice Posts, Apply Online @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Notification Date||14 Jan 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||15 Feb 2020|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Secondary|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Other Functional Area|
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Wise Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||51|
|Florist & Landscaping||10|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||30|
|Information & Communication Technician||10|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||60|
|Baker & Confectioner||06|
|Apprentice Food Production (General/Vegetarian/Cooking)||20|
|Assistant Front Officer Manager||02|
|Computer Networking Technician||06|
|Crèche Management Trainee||03|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||02|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: Aspirant must be 10th pass and holding ITI Certificate in the concerned subject from a valid University.
Age LimitforWestern Railway Recruitment 2020– 15 to 24 years (Applicants belonging to the reserved category can get the age relaxation as per government norms)
Application Fee for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
- Applicants belonging to the General or OBC can have to pay an application fee of Rs 170/-
- Applicants belonging to the SC or ST or PH applicants can have to pay an application fee of Rs 70/-
- For the female aspirants from all the categories can have to pay an application fee of Rs 70/-
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 14 Feb 2020. Applicants can refer to the official web site notification PDF link for more details. The release of the admit cards and the examination date can be notified soon on the official web site. So, applicants are advised to check the official web site for the latest updates.
- The interested and qualified applicants can visit the official website of Western Railway, i.e. wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, you can search for the notification regarding the Western Railway recruitment process and read the official notification of the recruitment procedure
- After reading the eligibility criteria properly, applicants can then fill up the application form through a prescribed format available on the official website.