All the interested and eligible applicants looking for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board posts 2020 in India can check this page for all the latest recruitment 2020 updates. Find more details and updates about West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recruitment 2020, examination results, important dates, schedules etc. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites you to the application for the position Pharmacist Grade – III. You can read here all the important details, eligibility criteria for the position Pharmacist Grade – III. Interested and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to West Bengal Health Recruitment Board before 29 Jan 2020.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has invited you to applications for the Pharmacist Grade III posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 29 January 2020.
Job Summary of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020:
|Notification of WBHRB Recruitment 2020||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 16 Pharmacist Grade III Posts|
|Notification Date||31 Dec 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||29 Jan 2020|
|Education Qualification||Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification and Age Limit for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020:
- Educational Qualification for Pharmacist Grade III post: +2 Class pass from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination, or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and (ii) 2 Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy valid by the Government of WB (West Bengal), or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal and
- Age Limit for Pharmacist Grade III post: Not less than 18 years and not more than 39 Years on 29 January 2020.
Selection Process for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020
- Marks obtained in Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examinations in Science subjects[Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology ]: ‐ 25 (Max)
- Marks obtained in Diploma or Bachelor or Master Degree in Pharmacy‐ 50 (Max)
- Experience in State Government. service (Permanent/Contractual)‐ 02 marks /year: ‐ 10 (max)
- Interview : ‐ 15 (Max)
Particulars and Certificates required for WBHRB Recruitment 2020
- An applicant claiming to be S.C. or S.T. or B.C. should have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal for Identification.
- Handicapped Persons (Physically unfit) [40% and above] should have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates because it may consider mandatory and should make inquiries regarding eligibility. Original Certificates with reference to citizenship (by registration), age certificate, qualifications certificate, caste (SC/ST/OBC), Physical disability (40% and above) shall need to be submitted when the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board asks for them. If an applicant fails to furnish any certificate or information with reference to his or her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for assigning could also be omitted without further regard to him/her.
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 29 January 2020. Aspirants must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. Aspirants are mandatory information regarding (qualification, proof of age, experience, selection process, etc.) to the post shall be available, from time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in. Applicants are requested to follow the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Web site (www.wbhrb.in) time to time for any update or information.