UPSA NDA Exam 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the NDA exam every year. NDA is an entrance test conducted at national level which is conducted for the recruitment of the candidates in Navy, Army and Air force. This exam is conducted twice a year i.e. NDA I and NDA II. NDA I is expected to be held in the month of April and NDA II is expected to be held in the month of September. A lot of candidates apply for this examination every year. For this only unmarried 10+2 qualified candidates can apply for both the exams.
UPSC NDA Application form
NDA notification 2019 has been released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The notification for NDA I released on 9th January, 2019 and the notification for NDA II will be released on 7th August, 2019. The candidates must fill the application form online and all the details must be filled correctly by the interested candidates. The following important things must be checked before filling the application form:-
- The form of registration is comprised of two parts i.e. part 1 and part 2.
- All the general details about the candidates are to be mentioned in the part 1.
- Then in the part 2, the candidates have to select the exam they want to give for and then upload the scanned images of signature and photograph. The images should be in the format as described.
- Then the application fee must be paid by the candidates.
- After you submit the application form, no correction facility will be provided to the candidates.
- Even the candidates need not send the application form printout to UPSC.
UPSC NDA Application fee
The application fee of NDA exam 2019 have to be paid by the candidates online through debit card/debit card or SBI net banking. The fee can also be paid through SBI challan and the application fee is Rs.100. The application fee is exempted for the SC/ST candidates, NCOs, Sons of JCOs and Ors.
UPSC NDA Eligibility criteria
The candidates who are interested must also check for the NDA eligibility so that they can fill the application form. Following is the eligibility criteria provided by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for NDA exam:-
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- Tibetan refugee who had migrated India to permanently settle before 1st January, 1962.
- Those persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri lanka, Uganda, Malawi, Ethiopia, The united republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Vietnam or east African countries of Kenya.
- Only the unmarried males are eligible for this exam and they are not allowed to marry until the complete training is done.
For army wing – the candidates should be 10+2 qualified from any recognised board.
For Naval and Air Force of NDA and 10+2 cadet entry scheme – The candidates should be 10+2 qualified with mathematics and physics subjects.
UPSC NDA Age limit
Only those candidates can fill the application form who will have the age as given in notifictaion.The following is the age limit for the candidates who want to apply for NDA I and NDA II :-
|Age limit for NDA I||2nd July, 2000 to 1st July, 2003|
|Age limit for NDA II||2nd January, 2001 to 1st July, 2004|
UPSC NDA Exam dates
The candidates must check the NDA exam dates on the official website of UPSC. The NDA I and NDA II exam dates will be released on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The exam dates are very important for the candidates to know so that the preparation of the exam can be done accordingly. The following are the dates to submit the application form and exam date:-
|Availability of the application form||9th January, 2019|
|Last date of Submission of the application form||4th February, 2019|
|Exam date of NDA||21st April, 2019|
UPSC NDA Exam pattern
Those candidates who will be appearing for the NDA entrance exam 2019 should check the exam pattern so that they can prepare for the exam accordingly. By this the candidates can prepare for the exam according to the pattern.
- The questions in the exam will be of objective type and the pattern of the exam will be in the OMR pattern.
- The mode of the exam will be pen and paper based mode.
- The black ball pen can be used by the candidates to mark the answers. The pencil and ink pen should not be used.
- The duration of the exam will be of two and a half hours. Code 1 (mathematics) and Code 2 (General ability test).
- There will be negative marking for a wrong answer i.e. 0.33%
- The medium of the exam will be in Hindi and English.
UPSC NDA Syllabus and Admit Card
The candidates must check the NDA syllabus for English, Maths and general knowledge. The syllabus for the exam must be checked by the candidates online on the official website of UPSC. The candidates can prepare when they will know the syllabus and the candidates can prepare accordingly. The admit card of the NDA exam will also be released in one or two weeks before the examination of NDA. The admit card will be released in the month of March, 2019 for NDA 1 and in October, 2019 for NDA II.
The candidates must visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) where all the information about the exam will be provided.
Also Read – UPSC Recruitment 2019