UPSC CMS DAF Online Form 2019: candidates hurry up and get ready for the mains exam. Union Public Service Commission has released Detailed Application Form 2019 DAF for Combined Medical Exam 2019. If you have successfully qualified the UPSC CMS Online exam 2019 then you can apply for the DAF 2019. Online forms are available on the official website at upsconline.nic.in. You can fill the online examination form from the official website till 9th Sep 2019. Hurry up candidates, the last date of form filling is coming. Don’t wait for the last date.
Make sure you have all the necessary documents including scan copy of your age proof, minimum and maximum education qualifications certificates. If you are supposed to claim of age relaxation then please arrange the scanned copy of the certificates. If you are in a Government job, then scanned copy of duly signed by the candidate is also required.
Official note by the Government:
As per the official note, a candidate will have to bring all these documents along with the set of copy with the application form on the day of the interview. No need to bring the original documents at the time of the interview. You have to submit all original documents online during form filling only.
Important Dates For The Candidates:
- submission of UPSC CMS DAF 2019: 26th august is the Commencement of submission of UPSC CMS DAF 2019
- Last date for submission of UPSC CMS DAF 2019: 9th September 2019 is the last date for submission of the form. Hurry up candidates and submit your form before the last date.
UPSC CMC MAIN EXAM PATTERN FOR The 2019 YEAR
The computer-based exam will be conducted. There will be two exams. Each exam will carry a maximum of 250 marks. 2hours time will be allotted to attempt each paper.
- Time duration: 2 hours of time will be allotted to complete each paper.
- Exam type: objective type examination will be there for both the exams. Multiple choice questions will be there for both the exams.
- Interview and personality test: the candidate who qualified the computer-based exams will be called for the interview process.
- Total marks
- Total time
- Exam type
- 2 hours
- Computer based (multiple choice questions)
- 2 hours
- Computer-based(multiple choice questions)
- For general category: 200 Rs. form fees are for the general category. Candidates can fill the fees through the online payment method or by the bank draft. There is relaxation for female candidates.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Relaxations for the other categories and female candidates: female, SC, ST, PwBD do not need to pay a sum of 200 rupees as the application form for the exam.
- Form fees for the OBC candidates: form fees for the OBC candidate is the same as general category candidates. They have to pay a sum of 200 rupees. They can choose any payment mode option.
Nationality Conditions For The Candidates:
There are the following nationality conditions for the candidates.
- A candidate must be the citizen of India,
- or a subject of Nepal
- or a subject of Bhutan
- or a Tibetian refugee who come over India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently setting in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East Africa countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, The United Republic of Tanzania or from Vietnam with the intention of the permanent setting in India.
Note: Certification of nationality is required if you are not Indian.