IAS 2019 elaborate Form (DAF) for UPSC CSE (Main) exam has been created accessible from August 1 – 16, 2019. Applicants will register for IAS Main Exam at the official web site – upsc.gov.in by logging in with their Prelims roll number, name, email ID and DOB (date of birth). UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam DAF Form out 2019 on its official web site.
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam DAF
All those applicants who have with success qualified the prelims exam can fill up the application form by following the instructions given during this article.
- Only prelims examination qualified applicants will fill IAS Main Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- Applicants ought to read the Official Notification before moving to fill UPSC CSE DAF.
- First of all, applicants have to register themselves followed by filling personal, educational, parental information in DAF.
- Applicants required uploading scanned images of documents in specified format and dimensions as necessary by the commission.
- Application Fee for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam DAF Registration is INR 200. Reserved Category and Female applicants are excludes from paying DAF fee.
- UPSC Civil Services Main Exam DAF Form out IAS Main Admit Card 2019 can be issued to successfully registered applicants only.
- UPSC Civil Services Main exam can be held at numerous IAS Exam Centers in 24 cities across India.
- Applicants who qualify Main examination can have to fill DAF for Interview Round.
IAS Main Registration Dates:
UPSC has released the official dates regarding UPSC Civil Services Main Exam:
|Availability of IAS Main Detailed Application Form||0 1/08/2019|
|Last date to fill UPSC Detailed Application Form||16/08/2019|
|Availability of UPSC Civil Services Main Exam DAF Admit cards for Main Exam||August 2019|
|UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Dates 2019||September 20, 21, 22, 28 and 29, 2019|
The online application for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam DAF Form out is active at upsc.gov.in (from 1 August) and can remain available till 16 August 2019. Applicants who will not fill up the Detailed Application Form cannot be allowed to appear in UPSC Civil Services IAS Exam 2019.
Procedure to Apply for UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Exam 2019 DAF
- You can visit the official website.i.e.upsc.gov.in.
- You can click on DAF: UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- A popup can be opened.
- Enter the compulsory credentials & click on the submit button.
- Fill up information – Personal Information, Educational Qualification & Employment Information.