UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published a notice of Central Armed Police Forces-Assistant Commanders Exam 2019 on its website. The notice was published on the www.upsc.gov.in website of UPSC. Interested applicants should closely read and submit online the eligibility requirements. Online applications can be presented online from April 24 to May 20, 2019, until 6 p.m. The UPSC CAPF Assistant commandant 2019 examination will be performed across the country at different centers.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2019- Important Dates
- Official Notification and Registration Date of the exam: 24th April 2019
- Last Date of Registration by the candidates: 20th May 2019
- Last date for UPSC CAPF Assistant commandant 2019 Online Payment of Application Fee: 21st May 2019 (Tentative)
- Download of Admit Card: 31st July 2019 (Tentative)
- Exam Date: 18th August 2019
- UPSC CAPF Result: 18th September 2019 (Tentative)
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Date: 12th August 2019
UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2019
- A written examination for the recruitment of Assistant Commanders (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 12 August 2019. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), CISF and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
- The UPSC CAPF Assistant commandant 2019 examination will take place in accordance with the Rules of Procedure released in the Indian Gazette of 24 April 2019 by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2019- Vacancy Details
The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is as follows:
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Job Category: Central Govt Job
- Name of the Post: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination
- Total – To be announced
- The reservation shall be effected in accordance with the Govt’s policy. 10% of the vacancies are allocated to ex-service workers
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2019– Eligibility criteria
It is very important for the candidates to know the eligibility criteria for UPSC CAPF Assistant commandant 2019 so that they can fill the exams accordingly. The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria then only they will be able to appear for the examination.
- No individual, except with the approval of the Central Govt, who is not a citizen of India shall. Signified in writing in accordance with these Rules shall be assigned or employed.
- Provided that the appointment, enrolment or jobs of a topic of Nepal or Bhutan under this Rule are not debarred by anything in these guidelines.
- Both male and female applicants are eligible for assistant commandants’ appointment.
- A candidate must be 20 years old and not be 25 years old on 01 August 2019, i.e. he/she must be born not sooner than 02 August 1994 and not later than 01 August 199+.
- The above recommended upper age limit will be 3 relaxing.
- If a person goes to an SC or ST, up to a maximum of 5 years.
- Up to a maximum of three years for applicants belonging to Other Backward Classes who are qualified to make reservations for such applicants.
- For Civilian Central Govt up to a maximum of five years. Servants will also be qualified 2 in accordance with the Central Govt’s current orders.
- Up to a maximum of five years if a candidate was ordinarily resident in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 1 January 1980 and 31 December 1989.
- Candidates of the SC / ST & OBC classes also covered by any other paragraph 3(III) provision; above, viz. Those in the Civilian Central Govt. category. 2. Ex-servants and individuals domiciled in J&K State shall be eligible.
- Note II: The word Ex-Servicemen applies to individuals identified as Ex-Servicemen in the Rules of Ex-Servicemen (Civil Services and Postal Re-employment). Under no circumstances can the age limits prescribed be relaxed.
- No other age-related paper such as horoscopes, affidavits, Municipal Corporation birth extracts, service records and the like will be recognized.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from a university integrated in an Indian Act of the Central or State Legislature or other academic institutions formed by a Parliament Act or proclaimed to be a university in accordance with Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or have an equivalent qualification for UPSC CAPF Assistant commandant 2019.
- Candidates who appeared at an examination which would make them educationally qualified for the examination of the Commission but were not notified of the consequence, as applicants who plan to attend such a qualifying examination in 2016 will also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- In exceptional cases, the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who does not have any of the above qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an examination conducted by the other institutions whose standard justifies his / her admission to the examination in the Commission’s opinion.
- Restriction on the reappearance of previously selected/recommended applicants:
- A candidate who has eventually been chosen as Assistant Commander in any of the forces involved in the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commanders) examination on the grounds of a previous examination will not be qualified to appear at a subsequent examination for the recruitment of assistant commanders in the participating CAPFS examination.
1. Candidates must fulfill the physical and medical standards prescribed for admission to the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commanders), Exam 2019 indicated in Appendix-V of Notice
2. Medical standard tests shall only be carried out for applicants who are declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test to verify the requirements set out in Appendix VI
Candidates (accepting female / SC / ST candidates who are exempt from paying the fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any SBI branch in cash or by using SBI’s net banking facility.