The Madras university result 2019 has been declared as the undergraduate and postgraduate result in April 2019. Many students appeared for the examination and they have been eagerly waiting for the UNOM Madras University Result 2019. In order to know their passing status, the students are kind of anxious and excited also. The result, however, will be declared on the official website of the Madras University itself. The official website is www.ideunom.ac.in where the students can check their marks. The candidates can read this entire article to know more about the examination and when will its result be revealed.
Madras university result 2019
The information pertaining to the Madras university result 2019 has been made available on this page itself and the candidates can go through it.
Madras IDE- UG examination result
- B.A. – B.Sc. – B.Com. – Co-Operation B.C.S. – B.Com. Corporate-Secretaryship and B.Music, B.Sc Geography
- B.Com. & B.Com. (Computer Applications)
- B.B.M.- B.Com. Bank Management
- B.B.A. – B.C.A.
- B.Sc Geography (Foundation Course- Part-I Language)
- B.Sc Visual Communication
- B.A – Criminology & Police Administration
- B.Nat. – Naturopathy – Yogic Sciences & B.A – Yoga for Human Excellence
- B.Sc. Christian Studies – 1st Year Tamil Medium (For Tamil Medium Candidates)
Madras university IDE- PG results
- M.A. – M.Com. & M.Music
- M.Sc.(Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)
- M.Sc.(Maths, Psychology, Coun. Psychology, Geography, Med. Sociology)
UNOM result – professional course examination
- M.B.A. Semester System with Credit (From A12 Batch)
- M.B.A. (Prior to A12 batch)
- M.Sc. (I.T.) & M.C.A Semester System with Credit (From A12 Batch)
- M.Sc. (I.T.) & M.C.A (Non-Semester)
- BLIS – MLIS Degree Course
- Diploma & Certificate Course
Madras university result 2019- UNOM UG PG result 2019
- The candidates can check their results on the official website that is governance.unom.ac.in. or ideunom.ac.in or unom.ac.in.
- The official website consists of the results majorly.
- The students who appeared for the UG and PG courses in April and May can easily get to know their marks in the individual subjects of their course.
- While the students are checking the result, they must wait patiently as the server might get slow during searching the result.
UNOM UG PG Semester Result 2019
- Name of the university: UNOM- University of Madras
- Month if examination: October, November, December 2018
- Year of examination: 2018-19
- Examination name: UG PG semester 1st 3rd 5th exam
- Conduction of examination: April 2019
- Date when the result will be announced: to be announced yet
The Degree Program For Which The Examination Was Conducted Is As Follows:
|UG degree||PG degree|
Steps To Download The Result UNOM UG PG Result 2019
- The candidates must visit the official website firstly.
- On the home page, they must search for the result notification. The authorities have updated the release date of the result for the specific courses. and semester.
- After you find your favorable choice, click on it.
- Now, you will navigate to the next page.
- At this page, pick up the desired one.
- Again, you will be navigated to another page.
- Here, a box will be made available and the candidates must add their enrolment number. Fill it and submit the enrolment number.
- The results will be made available on the screen.
- Check the results
- Download the results
- The candidates must take a print out of it for future use.
- Also, after a few days of the declaration of the result, the university will issue the original mark-sheet to the candidates and they must collect it from the university.
Facility for re evaluation:
- The candidates who aren’t satisfied with their marks can apply for re-evaluation.
- Re-evaluation will be made available from 2nd July 2019 to 9 July 2019.
- The students who want to apply for re-evaluation must submit Rs.1000/- as a draft.
- There is however a facility to apply for the instant examination that is from July 2 to July 7.
- The examination will begin on July 27.
Following websites are available for checking the results:
Other important details
- Re-evaluation: The candidates admitted from the academic year 2019 can apply through online registration and submit Rs. 1000/- in order to apply for the re-evaluation. The payment must be sent to the concerned authorities in order to clear for giving the re-evaluation.
- Re-totaling: the candidates can also apply for re-totaling in case, they are not satisfied with their marks. The application for re-totaling must be signed with the candidate’s name at the bottom with a demand draft of Rs.300/-.
These are some important instructions for the candidates who are going to check for the result of the examination 2019.
- The candidates must view the examination result on the official websites itself like results.unom.ac.in or unom.ac.in or governance.unom.ac.in or ideunom.ac.in
- The official websites contain a downloading option and the candidates can download the result by clicking on that option itself.
- The results must be downloaded and a photocopy of the result can also be taken.
- The candidates must make a request for re-evaluation or re-totaling if they aren’t satisfied with the previous result.
- The candidates must make it sure to see the result timely.
These were, however, some important instructions regarding the examination that the result has to be declared yet. The candidates can fully rely on the information and can check their result timely. The candidates must make it sure to take out a print out of the examination result.