- 1 UGC NET Result 2019: Important Dates
- 2 UGC NET Result 2019: Steps to Check
- 3 UGC NET Result 2019: Cut Off Marks
- 4 UGC NET Result 2019: Cut Off Determining Factors
- 5 UGC NET Result 2019: Merit List
- 6 UGC NET Result 2019: Details Mentioned on Score Card
- 7 UGC NET Result 2019: Required Documents at the UGC NET Counselling 2019
The candidates who have appeared in the UGC NET examination 2019 for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) only or JRF and Assistant Professorship, are selected on the basis of the aggregate of both papers of NET. The eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor and JRF both or eligibility for Assistant Professor depends on the performance of candidates in both papers of NET. The national testing agency (NTA) which is a conducting body has released the result on August, 2019. For checking the result, applicants will have to visit https://ntanet.nic.in/. For checking their UGC NET 2019 Result, applicants have to enter their application number, date of birth and security pin on the web page to access their score card.
The official notifications declared by NTA UGC Net Result 2019 on the official website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in regarding the result declaration with full detailed information’s. Applicants can check their result through online mode and the marks of all the candidates are uploaded on the website after the result declaration. The detailed information uploaded on the official website as given below is:
UGC NET Result 2019: Important Dates
|UGC NET EVENTS||DATES|
|Release Date of Official Notification||February 2019|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||March 1st week 2019|
|Online Application Form Last Date||April 2nd week 2019|
|Release Date of Admit Card||June 3rd week 2019|
|Examination Date||July 2019|
|Result Date Declaration||August 2019|
UGC NET Result 2019: Steps to Check
The procedure of checking the UGC Net Result 2019 is very easy and simple as given below:
- First of all applicants will have to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grants Commission.
- On the official website, applicants can click on “UGC NET Result “link.
- Then applicants will have to enter their application number or roll number, security pin and date of birth.
- After filling all the details, submit it.
- The CBSE Net result will be displayed on the screen in the form of score card in PDF format.
- Candidates must download and take the print out of UGC Net result 2019 for future reference.
UGC NET Result 2019: Cut Off Marks
|Category||Minimum Marks to be Obtained ( % )|
|PAPER – I||PAPER – II|
|GENERAL||40 Marks ( 40% )||80 Marks ( 40% )|
|SC/ST/OBC – NCL/PwD||35 Marks ( 35% )||70 Marks ( 35% )|
UGC NET Result 2019: Cut Off Determining Factors
The cut off marks are different for different papers and there are various factors which must be taken into consideration for the determination of cut off marks as follows:
- Number of the candidates appeared for the exam
- Number of candidates passed the exam
- Difficulty level of paper
- Reservation Policies
- Availability of Seats
- Marking Scheme
UGC NET Result 2019: Merit List
- Both categories wise and subject wise, the merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have obtained the qualifying percentile.
- The topmost 15% candidates from the merit list will be declared as the net qualified for the eligibility of Assistant Professor only from each category and subject.
- From the net qualified candidates, separate merit list will be prepared for the award of JRF.
- The qualifying marks criteria standards are set by UGC/NTA will be final.
- The minimum marks which candidates must score to qualify in UGC Net are stated in the above given table.
UGC NET Result 2019: Details Mentioned on Score Card
The scorecard of UGC Net result 2019 has the following information’s which is displayed on the screen as follows:
- Name of Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Ranks scored by Candidate
- Name of course for which candidates appeared
- Marks secured by the candidate in each paper.
- Total marks scored by the candidate.
- Percentage and Percentile
All these details are mentioned in the score card of the applicants who have appeared in the examination of UGC NET 2019 which gives the detailed information of the performance of the candidates. They can know very well from the score card the UGC Net result 2019 for which they were eagerly waiting. After successfully qualifying the examination of UGC NET 2019 Entrance Exam and the cut off marks, next comes the counselling process. Applicants will have to submit their counselling application with certain documents as given below together with the processing fees which is to be submitted by the candidates.
UGC NET Result 2019: Required Documents at the UGC NET Counselling 2019
- Class Xth & XIIth Marksheet & Pass Certificates
- Provisional and Degree Certificate
- UGC NET Admit Card
- Rank Card/Scorecard
- Category Certificate ( if it is applicable )
- Counselling letter
- Passport size photographs
- Medical Documents
Applicants will have to carry their original and photocopy of the above-mentioned documents at the time of UGC NET 2019 RESULT Counselling session. Candidates who have secured the cut off marks, their name will be included in the merit list. The selection procedure of candidates for UGC NET Examination includes various steps starting from submission of the application form, paper-based test, selection in the merit list, personal interview, shortlisted candidates. Candidates who qualified for this exam are eligible for the post of an assistant professor or JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in any of the Indian University or College. All the best to all the applicants who have appeared in the examination for their great success and bright future.