Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited invites applications to multiple posts in the Worker Category from skilled and skilled applicants online. It will fill 21 vacancies. The recruitment advertisement [No. RT-02/19/01] for Operator & Boiler Operator messages in the operating wing segment have recently been published at (www.tcckerala.com)/ (www.cmdkerala.net), aspirants seeking govt employment in Kerala can register online. These 21 vacancies are assigned to the vacancy of the Operator & Boiler Operator according to the TCC Kerala recruitment notice. Candidates with a Diploma degree can apply from 17.07.2019 to 31.07.2019 for this recruitment.TCC Kerala recruitment 2019 applies online and official website notification is accessible.
- Aspirants should have graduated from a recognized college in Chemical & Mechanical Engineering. The age limit for candidates should be 41 years. TCC will hire aspirants on the basis of written tests, skills tests, and interviews.
- Selected aspirants will be put in Kerala state anywhere. Only applications will be accepted through online mode. Applications presented through any other medium will be dismissed in summary. Contenders only have to pay the necessary application fee through internet mode.
- More details of the TCC recruitment vacancy, upcoming TCC Kerala work notifications, syllabus, reply important, list of merits, selection list, admission card, and the outcome will be available on the official website.
TCC Recruitment 2019 – Details
All the details about the TCC Kerala recruitment 2019 are given below:-
|Organization name||Travancore Cochin chemicals limited|
|Job type||central government|
|Advertisement number||No. RT – 02/19/01|
|Job name||Operator and boiler operator|
|Total no. of vacancies||21|
|starting date for submission of the application||17.07.2019|
|Last date for submission of the application||31.07.2019|
For more information on this TCC Kerala recruitment 2019, you can visit the tcckerala.com website. Operator & Boiler Operator data such as education qualification, age limit, application mode, fees and how to apply.
TCC Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy details
In total, 21 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment according to the TCC notice. Details of the post wise vacancy are provided below.
|NAME OF THE POST||NO OF VACANCY|
TCC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility criteria
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for TCC Kerala recruitment 2019 then only they will be eligible to appear for the examination. All the qualifications given must be cleared by the candidates to appear for the exam.
- Aspirants should have graduated from a recognized university in Chemical & Mechanical Engineering.
- Check for instructional qualification advertisement.
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the age limit then only they will be eligible to appear for the examination. The entire criterion given must be cleared by the candidates to appear for the exam.
- The age limit for candidates should be 41 years.
- Check the age limit and relaxation notice.
On the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview, TCC will hire aspirants. Those candidates who will clear the exam will be called for the next level of recruitment once they clear the first level.
Mode of application
Only online applications will be accepted. No other mode is accepted to submit the application form.
All the candidates need to pay the application fee for TCC Kerala recruitment 2019otherwise they will not be issued the admit card. The application fee is Rs.500 for all applicants and Rs.200 for SC / ST applicants.
TCC Recruitment 2019 – How to apply?
- Go to the official website tcckerala.com.
- Click on “Career” to discover the advertisement “The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC), a State Public Sector Company owned by the Government of Kerala, invites applications from skilled and skilled selection applicants to different posts in the Worker Category,” click on the advertisement.
- It will open the TCC notification and verify the eligibility.
- In order to apply properly enter your information and make the payment.
- Finally, press the submit button and leave the request form print.
Notes for TCC Kerala recruitment 2019
- Admission to all phases of recruitment is only temporary. Before the interview/appointment, detailed review of applications/credentials will be performed. Any discrepancy discovered during the thorough scrutiny in the application will lead in the candidacy being rejected.
- Candidates are only required to submit their requests through Online Mode. Applications presented through any other medium will be dismissed in summary.
- If a scenario occurs where a comparatively big proportion of applicants have qualified, then there will be a preliminary evaluation and screening of the apps.
- Candidates will be required to upload their passport size picture (taken within six months) and sign the request upon submission. The signature and photograph must be in JPEG format. The photograph size should be less than 200 kb and the signature size should be less than 50 kb.
TCC Recruitment 2019 – Post-wise eligibility criteria
Executive training ( Chemical Engg.) –First class B.Tech Chemical Engineering from an acknowledged university or its equivalent.
Officer (quality control) – First class M Sc. Chemistry from a university of recognition.
Process engineer – First class B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from or equivalent to a recognized university.
Age limit – below the age of 35 years as on 01.03.2019 (the relaxation will be as per the government policy).
Post wise details
TCC – Post wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- Officer (Quality Control) – 3
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engg.) – 3 Posts
- Posts Process Engineer – 3 Posts Salary details
- Chemical Engineering Executive Trainee: Rs. 20,000/Month
- Process Engineer & Officer (Quality Control): Rs. 18,000/Month
Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion and Communal Rotation Roster Rules adherence interview. The candidates selected must prepare well for the exam so that they can get recruited for TCC Kerala recruitment 2019.