- 1 TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Details
- 2 TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 3 TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply?
- 5 How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019
- 6 TANUVAS DEO Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 7 TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
- 8 TANUVAS DEO Eligibility Details
TANUVAS (Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University) has recently released a notification regarding an advertisement regarding the recruitment of various posts like Animation Expert, System Analyst, Computer Programmer/ Networker, Data Entry Operator & various other posts. All the interested candidates can send their application forms via both online and offline mode on or before the last date i.e. 31/07/19 only till 5:00 p.m. Both online and offline applications are invited for these posts and can very easily apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019. Applicants can very easily download their application form from the official website of TANUVAS. For it, the condition required is that the applicants must have completed their educational qualifications either B.E/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/B.Ed & any Post Graduate from the recognized university of Tamil Nadu for the job vacancies of veterinary department 2019.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Details
|Organization Name||TANUVAS (Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Computer Programmer/ Networker, System Analyst, Data Entry Operator, Animation Expert & Other posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Chennai|
|Total No. of Vacancy||08|
|Last Date of Sending Application||31/07/2019|
Applicants must thoroughly read the notifications with all the latest updates available on the official website for filling their application forms and will get the detailed information’s required by them such as eligibility criteria, age limit, date of exam and many other details.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Post-Wise Vacancy Details
The candidates hired for the different posts with their salary details and numbers of vacancies post wise are given below:
|POST||SALARY||Number of Vacancies|
|System Analyst||Rs. 1,67,000/-||01|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 25,000/-||01|
|Animation Expert||Rs. 25,000/-||02|
|Computer Programmer/ Networker||Rs. 83,000/-||01|
|Video Operator||Rs. 25,000/-||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 40,000/-||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer||Rs. 83,000/-||01|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
For applying in the govt. latest jobs, applicants must fulfill these criteria- age limit, qualification, experience & skills as given below:
- Only experienced candidates can apply for these posts.
- Candidates must have completed these educational qualifications like- B.Sc/ B.Tech/M.Sc/ M.Tech/M.E./ Any Post Graduate Degree & B.Ed from the recognized university.
|Data Entry Operator||30 yrs.|
|Animation Expert||30 yrs.|
|Video Operator||30 yrs.|
|Senior Research Fellow||30 yrs.|
|Computer Programmer/Networker||35 yrs.|
|System Analysts||45 yrs.|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer||35 yrs.|
On the basis of shortlisting and interview, candidates are filtered.
Mode of Application
Candidates can send their application form either through offline or online mode ( at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org) and for the offline mode, the application form can be sent at the following address:
Madras Veterinary College
Chennai- 600 007
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply?
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Next search for “Job Vacancies” link and then click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding these recruitments and select it.
- Now candidates must read the notifications carefully.
- Applicants can download the application form given in the notification and then fill it with the prescribed details correctly in the form.
- After filling the form, applicants can send the application form and the copies of certificates and required documents at the given address (if offline) and via email-id (if online).
After the due date, TANUVAS will reject the application forms received. For other important information’s candidates must visit the official website for all the latest updates after selection like date of interview, changes, vacancies updates or list of selected candidates etc.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have to visit the official website ie. www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Then click on the option “Job Vacancies” on the home page.
- Search for the correct notification and open it.
- Now read the notification carefully and correctly for checking the eligibility of TANUVAS.
- The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the given office address.
TANUVAS DEO Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- The application forms are invited by TANUVAS for the DEO jobs offline between 15/07/2019 to 31/07/2019.
- Aspirants must keep themselves stay updated with the latest information’s updated on the official website.
- Great opportunity for all interested candidates, who want to apply in TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- The selection process, age limit, eligibility criteria and application fee etc. and other information’s are available on the official website.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
TANUVAS latest job vacancy details 2019 are given as below:
|S. No.||Name of Post||Number of Post|
|1.||Computer Programmer/ Networker||01|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||01|
|4.||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer||01|
|7.||Senior Research Fellow||01|
TANUVAS DEO Eligibility Details
Ph.D. in Computer Science with a basic degree (M.Sc first class/B.E.) in Computer Science with 10 yrs. of relevant experience.
Computer Programmer/ NetWorker
M.Tech/M.E. in Computer Science with first class B.Tech/B.E. & 4 yrs. of experience.
Data Entry Operator
First-class degree in Computer Science B.Sc with the prior experience of data entry for a period of 1 year.
B.Sc /M.Sc first-class degree in visual communication with the relevant experience of 1 year.
Having B.Sc /M.Sc in Visual Communication having 1 year of experience in editing and video operating.
Senior Research Fellow
Any of the PG degree with B.Ed qualification.
For all the latest updates, applicants must visit the official site frequently. All the best to all the aspirants for their bright future and success.