- 1 SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Details
- 2 SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Notification
- 3 How to Apply Online SSC MTS 2019
- 4 SSC MTS Application Fee
- 5 SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- 9 SSC MTS Exam Preparation
- 10 Exam Pattern of SSC MTS 2019
- 11 SSC MTS Exam 2019 Syllabus Subject wise
The notification has been released regarding the SSC MTS 2019 examination by the Staff Selection Commission in PDF format. All the eligible candidates can submit the SSC MTS application form for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 up to 29th May 2019. Applicants can visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in and can file an online application with 2 step procedure of submission. If applicants are new to SSC examination, then they must do their one time registration and can easily submit their online application form of SSC MTS 2019. The aspirants may get all the detailed information regarding the exam details such as SSC MTS notification 2019, vacancy, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, selection procedure etc. The SSC MTS 1 tier examination has been scheduled from 2nd August to September 6th 2019.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Details
The 2-tier exam of SSC MTS is conducted by the recruitment board as follows:
- Tier 1: From 2nd August – September 6th, 2019. An online based MCQ online objective type questions asked.
- Tier 2: Descriptive paper in English or any other languages as described by the Central Government which is paper and pen based examination. It is paper and pen based examination.
- Applicants who have qualified the Paper II examination will be shortlisted for merit list. As per merit list, they will be provided the provisional allotment.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Notification
|Starting Date of Online Application||22.04.19|
|Final Date of Submission||29.05.19|
|Last Date of Application Online Fee Payment||31.05.19 ( Till 5:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan ( during working hours of Bank)||01.06.2019|
|A Date for Downloading SSC MTS Admit Card||3 weeks before the examination|
|Tentative Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier- I)||02.08.19 – 06.08.19|
|Date of (Tier-II ) Examination Descriptive Paper||17.11.19|
|Tentative Date of Result||Available Soon|
How to Apply Online SSC MTS 2019
SSC Recruitment Board has released the notification of SSC MTS through the online mode in their official site. Applicants must register the details through the online mode. Only online mode of registration is permitted as no other mode of registration is accepted by the recruitment board. The application form is rejected by the recruitment board if any details filled it is wrong. Applicants must fill all the required details with great care and attention otherwise application won’t get submitted.
SSC MTS Application Fee
The application fee for SSC MTS 2019 is Rs. 100/-. The female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee for SSC MTS 2019 examination. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD category are also exempted from the payment of application fee for the SSC MTS 2019 examination.
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 18-25 yrs. as on 01-08-2019 means Candidates not born before 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2001
- 18-27 yrs. as on 01-08-2019 means candidates born not before 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2001.
- Age relaxation limit for OBC is permissible beyond the upper age limit for OBC is 3 yrs.
The minimum educational qualification for SSC MTS is Matriculation exam or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
Every candidate who have registered for SSC MTS Exam 2019 within the stipulated time will be given an e-admit card/call letter/hall ticket can be easily downloaded from the official website of SSC. The admit card for MTS Tier -1 examination will be issued first followed first by the admit card for Paper II. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly online for all the latest updates. The examination is scheduled in August and the admit card is expected to be released by the end of July.
SSC MTS Exam Preparation
SSC MTS exam preparation must be done in systematic manner following the latest examination pattern. The syllabus covers lot of topics and it is very important for the candidates to choose the right study materials for understanding the concepts and the practice of wide variety of questions.
Exam Pattern of SSC MTS 2019
The exam pattern of SSC MTS 2019 will be conducted in 2 stages:
- Paper I
- Paper II
SSC MTS Paper I
- Paper I will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Paper I consists of objective type multiple choice questions consisting of 4 sections.
- Each section is of 25 marks each.
- Time duration for all sections is about 90 minutes.
- 0.25 negative marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|S.No.||SECTION||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
SSC MTS Paper II
The SSC MTS Paper II is a descriptive paper in English or in any other languages described by the policy of Government.
The descriptive paper is of 50 marks with the time duration of 30 minutes.
|Letter in English or any language as included in the 8th schedule of Constitution||30 minutes||50|
SSC MTS Exam 2019 Syllabus Subject wise
General Intelligence & Reasoning
|1||Non Verbal: Mirror Image, Counting Figure, Embedded or Complete Image , Paper Folding & Cutting||25 Questions|
|2||Number & Alphabetical Series|
|4||Odd one out|
|11||Words Order according to dictionary|
SSC MTS Exam 2019 English Syllabus
|S.No.||Topics||No. of Questions|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||25 Questions|
|2||Spot the error|
|3||Spellings/detecting mis-spelt words|
|6||Idioms & Phrases|
|7||Improvement of Sentences|
|9||Improvement of Sentences|
|All the best to all the aspirants appearing in the SSC MTS Examination 2019 for their bright future and success.|