The staff selection commission or the SSC has been one of the desirable exams for every candidate for government exams in India. So whoever is giving the woman exam must keep in mind to give the SSC government exam to it has 1000 of vacancies are filled by SSC other staff selection commission in the government sector.
Before appearing for the exam the students all the candidates must be guided with the SSC CHSL exam pattern 2019 as well as the syllabus for the year 2019 in order to be provided with the correct information that can help them to fetch marks.
SSC is one of the leading government organizations that give employment to lakhs of candidates in India. The candidates who are preparing for the examination and the competitive exam must get a great opportunity for having the SSC examinations ahead.
In case if you need to boast of preparation then you can easily check the syllabus for 10+2 in order to get the best results.
SSC CHSL Syllabus / SSC 10+2 Syllabus
Candidates were preparing for the SSC CHSL Examinations for the post of LDC all others then surely the syllabus for a 12th pass will be really useful for the candidates who are appearing for the exam however it is necessary that the candidate must give the exam as soon as The have passed their twelfth in order to have a refreshing knowledge.
Also to keep back the crowd of the candidates it is advice to the students who are preparing for the exam nation must be thorough with the knowledge as well as the exam pattern before they appear for the examinations.
However getting to know the exam pattern and the syllabus is the first thing that is necessary for every appearing candidate to know as it will definitely help them to prepare for examination properly also it is necessary that they go through the previous year question papers in order to have a rough estimate about the pattern as well as the type of questions that are asked.
There are four subjects that are needed to thoroughly practice for the SSC exam. Also, the exam type is objective therefore the candidates need to choose one option from all the given for options in order to get the best and right marks.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019: Subject-wise
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic ClassificationDrawing Inferences
- Punched Hole/Pattern – Folding & Unfolding
- Figural Pattern – Folding and Completion
- Embedded Figures
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Numerical Operations
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Symbolic Operations
- Space Orientation
- Venn DiagramsFigural Classification
- Word Building
- Coding and De-coding
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Cloze Passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect Narration
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage
- Active/Passive Voice of VerbsSynonyms/Homonyms
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square Roots
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra (and their simple applications) e.g. Formulas for (a+b) 2, (a-b) 2, (a+b) 3, (a-b) 3, a3-b3, a3+b3, a2-b2; if a+b+c=0, then a3+b3+c3=3abc, etc. and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of Centers viz. Centroid, In-center, Orthocenter, Circumcenter
- Congruence and Similarity of Triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals
- Regular Polygons (sum of the internal angles of a polygon)
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or Square Base
- Trigonometry (for acute angles θ with 0≤θ≤90)
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Degree and Radian Measures
- Standard Identities like sin2θ + Cos2θ = 1, etc
- Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances
- Frequency Polygon
- General Awareness of the environment around us and its Application to Society.
- Questions related to Current Events.
- Matters of everyday Observation and Experience in their Scientific Aspect.
- India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and Scientific Research.
SSC CHSL Exam pattern 2019
The exam paper would be of total hundred marks whereas they will be for the section as divided above and every section will carry 25 marks, therefore, the entire exam will be of hundred marks.
The exam will be conducted in three phases first is the online exam and then it is the descriptive exam then is the skill or typing test.
Only the qualified candidates will be called for the skill or typing test, therefore, the candidates who have passed the exam nation will get the results online on the Official website