Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites application for the position Junior Consultant etc. You can read all ability criteria and all-important details mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to the Sports Authority of India before 14 Nov 2019.
SAI Recruitment 2019: Details
SAI Recruitment 2019 important details given are below:
|Sports Authority of India Jobs 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Consultant|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Salary||75000 – 100000(per month)|
|Posted on||07 Nov 2019|
|Walk-in Date||14 Nov 2019|
SAI Recruitment 2019: Qualification in Details
- Designation: Junior Consultant
- Total Number of Posts: 08
- Eligibility for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Job Description of Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019: He/she can be responsible for all technical aspects of the Infrastructure Project. Responsibilities include technical as well as timely and cost-effective delivery of the project running in Khelo India and SAI. He/she is accountable for definition and delivery of technical deliverables and providing technical assurance and oversight for the entire project in the civil engineering discipline. This involves technical assurance throughout the planning, construction and early operational parts; field management throughout execute phase and current support to alternative quality and desires.
- Age Limit for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019: There is an upper age limit of 55 years for Junior Consultant (Infra).
- Tenure: The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 03 (Three) years and extendable or coterminous with the scheme whichever is earlier. The salary can be increased after 1 year depends on performance. The contract will be terminated by providing 1 month notice period
- Other Allowances for Junior Consultant: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other benefits like Accommodation, DA, Residential Phone, Conveyance /Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA and L TC etc. would be admissible.
- Pay Scale for Junior Consultant: Rs. 75,000/- Rs. 1 Lakhs
Other Conditions for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
Applicants applied for more than one post can be interviewed only once. In case he/she is required to process outstation from the place of posting on tour for official duty, he/she will be entitled to TA/DA as admissible under the rules. In case the performance of applicant is not found satisfactory, his/her services can be discontinued after giving 1-month notice.
Without any prejudice to the above condition, the applicant can be terminated from his services with immediate effect without any obligations, in case the candidate is found guilty of violating any of the conditions contained in the terms of employment or is guilty of any misconduct including negligence of duties, unauthorized absence, etc.
Selection Procedure for SAI Recruitment 2019: Selection can be based either Written Exam and Interview
Apply Process for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
Details of necessary qualifications, experience and terms, and conditions etc. for the post are annexed and also available on the official web site of SAI (http://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/ ) and Khelo India (https://kheloindia.gov.in/). For selection to the Junior Consultant position, Walk-in-Interview is to be conducted at the Head Office Sports Authority of India, Lodhi Road, JLN Stadium, Gate No. 10, New Delhi on 14.11.2019 at 11:00 AM. Eligible and interested candidates to be present at Sports Authority of India, on 14.11.2019 at 10:00 AM for the Walk –In Interview along with the prescribed application form, original documents, their self-attested photocopies, and 02 passport size photographs. F.No.SAI/KI/HR/030/2019-20.