The State Bank of India has recently conducted the examinations for the post of probationary officer. The selected candidates will be appointed for the post of PO in different branches of the bank at various regions in India. SBI PO 2019 is a recruitment examination that is conducted for the post of probationary officer and all those candidates who are planning to start a career in that field must attend this examination. All those candidates who have given the examination this year can easily check out the SBI PO 2019 Result on the official website in the first week of July.
SBI PO 2019 Examination
- SBI Prelims is scheduled on 8, 9, 15 and 16 June.
- Those who have qualified in the prelims can appear for mains exam. From the official website (www.sbi.co.in) candidates can easily check SBI PO Cut Off 2019.
- The result will be released in the third week of August
- Those who would have passed the examination will appear for group exercise and interview
- SBI PO 2019 Result will soon be available in the second week of October
- The final result will be prepared after considering the marks in mains exam, group discussion and the interview. In order to check the exam pattern you can easily go to the official website of SBI.
- For the benefit of the candidates who have given the examination, the answer key is available on the official website.
- Candidates can easily check out their result using their registration number, roll number, date of birth and password.
SBI PO 2019 Result: How to check?
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India – www.sbi.co.in
- Navigate through the website in order to find ‘SBI PO 2019 Result’. It is easily available on the homepage and you can click on it
- Candidates can easily enter their information like roll no., registration no. and date of birth on the form that will appear on the screen
- The result will soon appear on the screen and you can easily download it by clicking on the download button
- It is important to get a print out of the result and save it for future use
- After checking out the result, if you have qualified the particular stage of selection, you can move on to the next level
SBI PO 2019 Scorecard
SBI PO 2019 Scorecard for preliminary, mains and final result will soon be released on the official website. The result for the prelims stage will be announced by the State Bank of India in the month of July. Based on the marks obtained by the students in the four different sections that are English language, quantitative, aptitude and reasoning ability candidates would be shortlisted for the mains exam. The mains exam will be conducted by the State Bank of India in the month of August.
The result of the mains exam will be based on the scorecard of the candidate in the objective test that includes four sections: reasoning and computer aptitude, general/ economy/ banking awareness, data analysis and interpretation and English language and descriptive test. The final result will be declared in the month of October. It is based on the performance of the candidate in the mains exam and the group discussion and interview. For the final result, the score is normalised to 100. There are three phases of scorecard that are described below:
- Preliminary Examination – objective type online test
- Mains Examination – objective and descriptive type test
- Group Exercise and Interview – analytical skills and personality tests
SBI PO 2019 merit list
The SBI PO 2019 list will soon be announced on the official website of the bank. The result will be available on the website and candidates can easily access it. The merit list is prepared according to the marks obtained by candidates in the different stages of the examination. The result of the written examination will also be uploaded on the official website of the State Bank of India. After the merit list, the final result is also released on the official website.
SBI PO 2019 cut off
The cut off marks are released at various different stages of the examination after the result of each stage has been declared. The SBI PO 2019 cut off consists of minimum marks that are required to qualify the examination. The cut off list is basically the minimum marks that are required to qualify the examination. The expected cut-off for the year 2019 is given below:
|Sections||Marks||Cut off marks|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||60||11|
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||60||10|
|General awareness about economy/ banking||40||14|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam||June 8,9,15 and 16|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2019 Prelims Result||1st week of July, 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main exam||July 20, 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2019 Main Result||3rd week of August, 2019|
|GD and PI||September, 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week of October|