State bank of India will be conducting the recruitment exam for SBI clerk 2019. A lot of candidates are interested to fill for the posts of clerk so they wait for the notification to be released. SBI conducts the exam for clerical cadre every year for which a lot of candidates fill the application form so that they can appear for the exam. As the competition has increased the candidates have to study hard so that they can clear the exams. The official notification for the SBI clerk will be released soon.
SBI Clerk 2019 – Notification
The SBI notification for the SBI clerk will be released shortly. The recruitment process is conducted in the two phases – preliminary and mains exam. The online registration will start as soon as the notification will be released. The notification will be available in the PDF form which can be downloaded by the candidates and they can check all the details about the exam which will be mentioned in the notification. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria first for SBI recruitment then they can fill the application form if they are eligible for the clerical cadre post of State bank of India.
SBI Clerk 2019 – Exam dates
The candidates can check SBI clerk exam date released tentatively. They can get the idea when the exam will be conducted. The exam dates for the preliminary and the mains exam will be released which the candidates can check. The candidates can start the preparation according to the exam dates so that the preparation can be done properly. Following are the tentative exam dates for the prelims and the mains exam:-
|Preliminary SBI clerk exam||23,24 and 30 June 2019|
|Declaration of prelims||July, 2019|
|Admit card of mains exam||23 July, 2019|
|SBI clerk recruitment mains exam||5 August, 2019|
|Mains exam result||August, 2019|
SBI Clerk 2019 – Apply online
SBI clerk apply online process will start as soon as the official notification for the clerical cadre will be released. The application fee for the general category is 600/- and for the candidates belonging to ST/SC/PWD/OBC category is 100/-. The candidates have to fill the application from properly with the correct details so that there is no problem in the future. Those candidates can apply who fulfil these eligibility criteria which are as follows:-
- A candidate is required to be between 20-28 years to be qualified for SBI Clerk 2019 test.
- He/she should hold a substantial degree in any control from a perceived college.
- A candidate is required to be: A resident of India, A subject of Bhutan, A subject of Nepal, A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before first January 1962 with the expectation of settling for all time in India or an individual of Indian beginning who moved to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, , Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania Vietnam and have the aim of settling for all time in India
Following is the process to apply for the SBI clerk recruitment:-
- Visit the official site of the SBI www.SBI.co.in.
- Click the connection “Apply Online Here”.
- Fill in the application structure with required subtleties.
- Read cautiously all the guidance written in the application structure.
- Upload their photo and mark.
- Pay the essential charge through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on submit catch.
- Download the application form and check the details.
- The print outs of the application form can be taken for the future use.
SBI Clerk 2019 – Exam pattern
SBI prelims test will comprise of 3 areas to be specific reasoning ability, English language and numeric ability. The marks and question type will contrast in each area. All Questions are MCQ based. 1 mark granted for each right answer and 0.25 marks deducted for each wrong answer. 20 minutes will be given to each section and the candidates have to complete the section within given time.
Following is the exam pattern given for the prelims exam:-
|S.no||SECTION||MAX. MARKS||No. OF QUESTIONS|
The total time for the mains exam is 2 hours and 40 minutes. The candidates have to complete the exam within the given time and there will be 190 questions. There will be 1 mark for every right questions and negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong question. The exam pattern for the mains exam is given below:-
|S.no||SECTION||MAX MARKS||No. OF QUESTIONS|
|4||Computer aptitude and Reasoning Ability||60||60|
SBI Clerk 2019 Syllabus
The candidates can check SBI clerk syllabus which will be available in the official notification. The syllabus of General/Financial awareness, general English, quantitative ability and Computer aptitude and Reasoning Ability will be mentioned in the notification. The candidates must practice according to the syllabus given so that they can also have the study material for the same. There are different books for the SBI clerk preparation from which the candidates can prepare. The candidates can also check the SBI clerk 2018 syllabus which is the same for the SBI exam of clerk 2019.
The notification for the SBI clerk exam will be released soon and the candidates can apply for it whenever it is released.