State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019 invites application for the position Apprentice etc. You can read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to State Bank of India before 06 October 2019.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019||Important Details|
|Education Requirement for Job||Any Graduate|
|Total No. of Vacancy||700 Posts|
|Locations for Job||Hissar,Karnal,Kurukshetra,Rohtak,Sirsa,Amritsar,Bathinda,Gurdaspur,Jalandhar,Ludhiana,Moga,Mohali,Barnala,Kangra|
|Age Limit for Job||20 – 28 years|
|Posted on||17 September 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||06 October 2019|
|Tentative Online Exam Date||23/10/2019|
|Tentative Admit Card Date||15 October Onwards|
Location Wise Tentative Vacancy Details:
Location wise vacancy details are given below:
- Haryana – 150 Posts
- Punjab – 400 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 150 Posts
SBI Apprentice Recruitment – Qualification
- SBI proposes to engage apprentices in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Applicants are requested to apply Online through the link provided on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers. Applications are invited from Indian voters meeting the below-given qualification and alternative parameters for engagement as apprentices underneath the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) as elaborate below:
- Abbreviations stand for SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes), EWS (Economically Weaker Section), UR (Unreserved Category), LD (Locomotor Disability), VI (Visually Impaired), HI (Hearing Impaired), PWD- Persons with Disability Other PWDS include PWDs as mentioned in clause d and e of section 34(1) of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016, that is Autism, Specific Learning Disorder, Mental Illness, and many disabilities.
- The district-wise break-up of a lot of seats where training can be provided is under: Haryana (150): Hisar-31, Kurukshetra-23,Karnal-36, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38; Punjab (400): Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40,Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46; Himachal Pradesh (150): Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Rampur-37
- A lot of training seats mentioned above is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is governed by Once Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions, and Government of India.
- Economically Weaker Section vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of the Government of India and the outcome of any litigation. The engagement is provisional and is subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels. The benefit of reservation under Economically Weaker Section category will be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- Qualifications for Job: Graduation from a recognized University or Institute.
- Time: 1 year only.
- Job Roles: Apprentice. This is not employed in the Bank.
Age limit for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
20 – 28 years
Selection process can be based on the basis of online written tests & tests of the local language.
Apply Procedure for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration of Application: from 17 September 2019 to 06 October 2019.
- Online Examination: 23 October 2019 (TENTATIVE)
- Applicants will apply online and no other mode of application can be accepted. There is no application fee.
Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
- Applicants can be necessary to register themselves online through the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries will be made at this telephone no. 022-22820427 timing 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days or lodge his/her query on https://cgrs.ibps.in. Applicants are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in State Bank of India’ in the subject of the email.