The notification has been released by the official authority regarding the result declaration of RRC Group D 2019 on its official website www.indian railways.gov.in. After the successful completion of the examination, candidates are now eagerly waiting for their RRC Group D Result 2019 declaration. The answer key has been released and it is expected that the results will be declared on 4th march 2019 as said in the official notification. The details of RRC Group D notifications are as follows:
RRC Group D Result 2019
|OFFICIAL BOARD||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Group D|
|Location||All Over India|
|Number of Posts||62907|
|Examination Date||17th September 2018 onwards|
|Salary of Group D Post||Rs. 18000/-|
|Starting Date of Application||10-02-18|
|Last Date of Application||31-03-18|
|Date of RRC Group D Result 2019 Declaration||4th March 2019|
Steps to Check RRC Group D Result 2019
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of Railway Bharti Board region from where applicants have applied.
- On home page of website, applicants will see CEN 02/2018 recruitment & result.
- Then click on RRC Group D Result 2019 link.
- Now it will redirect the candidate to pdf page.
- Applicants will find the result of all candidates in this pdf.
- Now applicants can search their roll number and if there roll number exist there, then the applicant will be called for further round of the recruitment process.
- Applicants can save the page and can take the print out for future use.
- There are various result links region wise so that applicants who have applied from different region can search their RRC Group D Result 2019 by clicking on their particular region result link.
|RRC Group D Result 2019 Region – wise|
|Name of Board||Official Website|
RRC Group D Cut Off Marks 2019
The RRC Group D Result 2019 cut off marks will be released at the time of the result date. Applicants can very easily check their results and cut off marks together with the answer sheets as all these details are easily available on the official website and all the latest updates related to result declaration are available on the official website. The candidates can easily download their result through the official portal of RRC i.e. rrcb.gov.in.
Details of RRC Group D Scorecard 2019
The RRC Group D Result 2019 will be in the form of scorecard and details available on the scorecard are as follows:
- Name of Candidate
- Secured Marks
- Qualifying Status
- Registration Number
- Raw Scores
- Normalized Scores
Steps to Check RRC Group D Scorecard 2019
- Applicants have to visit the zonal website of RRC or can click on the link of scorecard provided on the page.
- Applicants will have to enter their user id and password for downloading their scorecard.
- Then they have to click on “Login” button.
- RRC Group D Score Card will appear on the screen.
- Finally applicants can download their scorecard and keep it with themselves for future reference.
RRC Group D Merit List 2019
The merit lists are also published on the official website for candidates. The merit lists has the name and roll number of those candidates who have qualified the CBT (Computer Based Test) and will have to take PET for RRC Group D 2019.
Steps to Check RRC Group D Merit List 2019
- Applicants will have to go to any official website of RRC or click on the link given on this page for checking the merit list.
- Next, applicants will have to look for the appropriate link of RRC Group D Result 2019.
- The merit list will appear on the screen. Press Ctrl + F and then applicants can enter their Roll Number or Name.
- The name will be highlighted on the screen, if the applicants have qualified the examination.
After the final selection of candidates, applicants will have to present their following documents for verification during the final process of selection that has cleared the PET round. All the documents carried by the candidates must be original as well as they themselves must be also present at the time of document verification. The various documents required are as follows:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- SCVT Certificates/NCVT (NAC/NTC) Certificates
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Income Certificate for waiving of exam fee.
- Original discharge certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card ( both sides)
- Medical Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC for serving employees
- NOC for serving defence personnel
- Receipt of Payment
- Self Certification by TransgenderCandidates
- Decree of Divorce/ Judicial separation from court of law
- Spouse’s death certificate (in case of widow)
- Legal Documents of name change gazette notification
- Minority community declaration on non-judicial stamp paper (if applicable)
- J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
All the certificates presented must be either in Hindi or English and if incase the certificates presented here are in different language, applicants must present the self attested translated version of the documents. All the Best to all the aspirants who have appeared in the exam for their bright future and great success.