- 1 RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: Important Dates
- 2 RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: Application Fee
- 3 RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: AGE LIMITS
- 4 RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: Qualification
- 5 Selection Procedure of RRC Group D
- 6 Important Details Mentioned on RRB Group D Admit Card
- 7 Steps to Download RRB Recruitment Group d Admit Card 2019
- 8 Region Wise RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
The candidates who have filled the application form for their recruitment in railway examination are now waiting for the release of admit card which will be updated on the official website RRBrecruitment.co.in by the official authority just 15 days before the examination. Once the notification regarding the release of admit card has been declared, applicants have to download their admit card from their regional site. Important details are mentioned in the RRB recruitment group D Admit card. The brief information of RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination is as follows:
Name of Post: RRB Group D Online Form 2019
Name of Board: Railway Recruitment Board
Total Number of Vacancies: 103769
Latest Updates: 29/03/19
RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: Important Dates
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Group d Level 1 Posts|
| Number of Vacancies ||103769|
|Name of Examination||RRC Group d Examination|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Notification Released Date||23.02.19|
|Starting Date for Online Application||12.03.19|
|Last Date of Online Application||12.04.19|
|Last Date for Payment of fees Offline||18.04.19|
|Last Date of Payment of fees Online||23.04.19|
|Last Date for Final Submission of Application||26.04.19|
|RRC Group d 2019 Examination Date ( Tentative)||September – October 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)||September- October 2019 ( Tentative)|
|Date of Issuing RRB Admit Cards Group d||9th April 2019|
RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: Application Fee
Payment Mode of Fees: ONLINE/OFFLINE (Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/Challan/UPI
For SC/ST/ Female/ PWD/Minorities/Transgender/Ex SM/EBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Others : Rs. 500/-
RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: AGE LIMITS
As on ( 01/07/2019)
Maximum Age: 33 yrs.
Minimum Age: 18 yrs.
Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-serviceman Candidates As per rules.
RRB/RRC Recruitment Group D 2019: Qualification
- 10th Pass
- ITI from institutions recognized by SCVT/ NCVT/ Equivalent OR NAC granted by NCVT
Applicants who are 10th passed are eligible for following posts:
- Hospital Attendant
- Helper/ Medical
- Assistant Pointsman
Selection Procedure of RRC Group D
The written test followed by Aptitude/Skill test (wherever applicable)/Speed or CBT (Computer Based Test) then after that document verification and medical examination is done. Both written test and CBT have the multiple choice questions and there is also negative marking in the written examination and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The date, venue and time of written and CBT examination and the skill tests will be fixed by the RRC and it will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. The selection procedure includes the following steps:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verifications
- Medical Examination
There are many important details mentioned on the RRB recruitment group d admit card which are as follows:
Important Details Mentioned on RRB Group D Admit Card
- Name of Applicant
- Applicant Roll Number
- Name of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Examination Venue
- Reporting Time
- Important Details & Instructions
The admit card is a most important document for any competitive examination. It avoids any kind of fraud as well as it helps the invigilator in identifying the person who came up for attending the examination. Candidates must not miss to carry their RRB recruitment group D Admit card to the examination center otherwise they will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
Steps to Download RRB Recruitment Group d Admit Card 2019
- *Applicants have to first visit the regional website for which applicants have applied for the examination.
- At the home page, applicants will find the direct link to download their admit card.
- Applicants will have to enter their registration number and date of birth to login into the website.
- Applicants must carefully check their date and sifting of their exam as well as venue of examination also.
- Click on download icon to save the RRB recruitment group D Admit card.
- Applicants can take the print out of admit card.
RRC Group d Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, applicants have to click on the official website i.e.www.indianrailways.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Then candidates have to find the link “CEN-RRC-01/2019 Admit Card” to download RRB Hall Ticket 2019 for Group d exam.
- Applicants have to hit on that link.
- RRC Group D online exam admit card 2019 login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now applicants will have to enter their registration number and date of birth as well as password in the specific fields.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download the RRC group D Admit Card 2019 in pdf form.
- Applicants can take the print out of Admit Card for future references.
The candidates may go to the regional official websites and from that link can download their admit card of the particular region from where they applied for the examination.
Region Wise RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
|S.No.||Name of RRB Region||RRC Admit Card Link|
|1.||Ajmer||RRB Ajmer Group D Admit Card|
|2.||Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad Group D Admit Card|
|3.||Allahabad||RRB Allahabad Group D Admit Card|
|4.||Bhopal||RRB Bhopal Group D Admit Card|
|5.||Bilaspur||RRBBilaspur Group D Admit Card|
|6.||Bangalore||RRB Bangalore Group D Admit Card|
|7.||Bhubnasehwar||RRBBhubaneshwar Group D Admit Card|
|8.||Chennai||RRB Chennai Group D Admit Card|
|9.||Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh Group D Admit Card|
|10.||Guwahati||RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card|
|11.||Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur Group D Admit Card|
|12.||Jammu||RRB Jammu Group D Admit Card|
|13.||Kolkata||RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card|
|14.||Mumbai||RRB Mumbai Group D Admit Card|
|15.||Malda||RRBMalda Group D Admit Card|
|16.||Muzaffarpur||RRBMuzaffarpur Group D Admit Card|
|17.||Patna||RRB Patna Group D Admit Card|
|18.||Ranchi||RRB Ranchi Group D Admit Card|
|19.||Secundrabad||RRBSecundrabad Group D Admit Card|
|20.||Siliguri||RRBSiliguri Group D Admit Card|
|21.||Trivandrum||RRB Trivandrum Group D Admit Card|