- 1 RPF Admit Card 2019 – Download TT & DV Admit Card!
- 2 RPF (Railway Protection Force) Constable Tradesman TT & DV Admit Card
- 3 RPF (Railway Protection Force) SI Admit Card 2019 for PET / PMT / DV
- 4 How to Check your RRB RPF (Railway Protection Force) Application Status 2019
- 5 RPF Selection Process & Exam Pattern:
- 6 1. Computer Based Test (CBT):
- 7 RPF Constable 2019 Exam Pattern for PET / PMT:
- 8 Details Mentioned On RPF Admit Card 2019
RPF (Railway Protection Force) Recruitment 2019 was released by Railways Recruitment Board. All the Notifications for Sub-Inspector & Constables are released. The applications will be filled by both Male & Females applicants.
RPF Admit Card 2019 – Download TT & DV Admit Card!
RPF Admit Card 2019: RPF Admit Card is out for Group B TT & DV. RPF Constable Examination will start from July 2019 and also the direct link to download the RPF (Railway Protection Force) Call Letters is active currently. According to the official notice, RPF (Railway Protection Force) Call Letters for Constables & Sub-Inspectors was to be released 10 days prior to the exam. Hence, the Admit Card for those whose Constable exam is on June is released. Read the article carefully, as you may get to grasp regarding the RPF Examination Dates, Date of Allotment of RPF (Railway Protection Force) Roll Numbers & the procedure of downloading the RPF (Railway Protection Force) Admit Card.
RPF (Railway Protection Force) Constable admit card/ call letter is discharged. Whereas, RPF (Railway Protection Force) Constable Group B call letter for the IInd round of TT, and DV has been released. To download RPF (Railway Protection Force) Admit Card, aspirants can get to login by entering their Registration Number & DOB (Date of Birth). RPF (Railway Protection Force) Constables SI CBT has been with success conducted and RPF Constable Examination is going on.
RPF (Railway Protection Force) Constable Tradesman TT & DV Admit Card
Indian Railways has released the TT & DV Hall Ticket for Group B. Only those applicants are eligible to receive the admit card who have cleared the CBT examination with success. All the important dates for applicants are given below:
|Starting Date for Online Registration||01/Jan/2019|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||30/Jan/2019|
|Admit Card Available||19/March/2019|
|Exam Date||March 2019|
|Result Declared (for all Groups)||27/May/2019|
|PET/PMT Admit Card Available||12/June/2019|
The admit cards are usually released Ten days before the conduction of the examination. The hard copy of RPF (Railway Protection Force) Constables Admit Card will not be available. It is compulsory to download the admit card and take a print out of the Admit Card for appearing in RPF (Railway Protection Force) examination. Read necessary instructions printed on the admit card/ call letter be careful. If there are any particular documents mentioned in instructions keep them able to carry for the examination.
RPF (Railway Protection Force) SI Admit Card 2019 for PET / PMT / DV
We are providing all details related to RPF SI Admit Card 2019 PET and PMT that is the 2nd stage of the RPF (Railway Protection Force) Constable Recruitment Procedure. The applicants will download the Admit Card by visiting the official web site.
RPF (Railway Protection Force) Admit Card 2019: Important Highlight
|Name of Organization||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Name of Post||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|Total No. of Vacancies||798 vacancies|
|Mode of Application & Exam||Online|
|Examination Stages||Written Exam, PET & PMT, Document Verification|
|Pay Scale||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2,000/-|
|Examination Name||RPSF/RPF Exam 2019|
How to Check your RRB RPF (Railway Protection Force) Application Status 2019
- Click on the direct link that is given above.
- Choose the Group you are appearing from.
- Enter your Registration number and DOB (Date of Birth).
- Enter the given Captcha.
- Click the Login button.
- Currently, you’ll be able to see your RPF Application Status & print a similar.
- Alternatively, you’ll also go to the Official Web site of RRB and go to your respective zone.
- The Page can appear like this
- Follow steps 2 and 5.
How to Download RPF Admit Card 2019
- Click on the direct link that is given above.
- Enter the Registration number and Password.
- Click on the login.
- Now you can be able to see your RRB RPF (Railway Protection Force), Admit Card.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the Official Website of RRB and go to your respective zone.
- Follow steps 2 and 3.
RPF Selection Process & Exam Pattern:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
RRB RPF Exam Pattern 2019
1. Computer Based Test (CBT):
|Name of Subjects||Total No. Of Questions/ Total No. Of Marks||Duration/Timing|
|General Awareness||50/50||90 min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35/35|
- It can consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 1/3 marks can be deducted.
- 15 languages in the Railway Exam will be as follows: Hindi, English, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu.
- Note: Examination pattern is same for Sub-Inspector and Constable.
- Level for Constable: Matriculation
- Level for Sub-Inspector: Graduate level
RPF Constable 2019 Exam Pattern for PET / PMT:
CRC is going to conduct the next step of the Recruitment procedure i. e. PET / PMT. The applicant who gets the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT will have to appear for the next round of test. PET / PMT can be qualifying in nature. It is compulsory to pass the PET/ PMT. No marks are to be awarded. The applicants will check the scheme of the PET/ PMT from here.
|Candidate’s Category||1600 meters race||800 meters race||Long jump||High jump|
|Sub-Inspector ( Exe) Male||5 minutes 45 second||—||14 ft||4 ft|
|Sub-Inspector ( Exe) Female||—||3 minutes 40 Second||9 ft||3 ft|
Details Mentioned On RPF Admit Card 2019
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Father’s Name
- Applicant’s Address
- Applicant’s DOB
- Applicant’s Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
- Reporting Timings
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature