RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Reserve Bank of India invited for eligible applicants for preparing a panel to fill up two posts (One unreserved and One reserved for SC applicant) of Medical Consultants (MC) on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Consultant. Interested and eligible applicants will apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 Dec 2019.
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details and other important dates are given below:
|RBI Recruitment 2019||Important Details|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Consultant Posts|
|Notification Date||13 Nov 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||21 Dec 2019|
|Total No. of Posts||2 Posts|
The payment process for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
- Rs 850/- per hour for the entire period of the contract, that is three years
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs 1,000/- per month can be treated as conveyance expense.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must possess MBBS degree of any valid University in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Aspirants having post graduate degree in General Medicine will also apply for the post
- The aspirant must have a minimum of two years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- The contract for engagement can be for a period of 3 years. There cannot be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Job Summary
|Notification||Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Applications invited for Medical Consultant Posts|
|Notification Date||13 Nov2019|
|Last Date of Submission||21 Dec 2019|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate|
|Functional||Medical , Other Functional Area|
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
- The Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi, can be conducting an interview for filling up two posts (One unreserved and One reserved for SC applicant) of Medical Consultant (MC) on a contract basis, with fixed hourly payment.
- The Bank reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of applicants to be called for an interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard can be final. The Bank cannot entertain any correspondence with the aspirants who have not been called for the interview.
- If the applicant is selected in an interview after that his/her aspirants can be called to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant (MC). The cost of these medical tests can have to be borne by the aspirant/s at their own cost.
- Aspirants shortlisted for the post can be engaged subject to their being found medically fit completion of verification of documents and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The shortlisted aspirant has to sign an agreement for Contract with the Bank before the start of their services as Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly payment.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2019– Application Procedure
- Interested and eligible aspirants may make an application in the attached format as at Annex – (III). The application must be sent in a cover superscripted “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly payment) so as to reach the RBI, Human Resource Management Department Recruitment Section, 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001, on or before 21 Dec 2019.
- For more information, you can visit https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3781