RBI Grade B Cut Off 2019 (Expected): Get here the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Expected Cutoff 2019 and be sure about your expected score in Phase-I examination and start preparations for the next phase accordingly. Applicants who had provided the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Phase-I Examination need to qualify the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Cutoff to appear for the Phase-II examination, which is scheduled to take place on 1 Dec 2019. Considering the total number of vacancies and difficulty level of the exam, we have given here the expected Reserve Bank of India Grade B Cutoff Marks 2019, as well as Previous Year, Cut off. Check all the information below.
RBI Grade B Cut-off 2019
The Reserve Bank of India generally releases the cut off marks after the declaration of the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Result 2019. However, taking note of applicants’ eagerness to know the cutoff, several portals and institutes have released the expected cut off marks of the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Phase-I exam on the basis of – previous year cutoff, the total number of vacancies, applicants appearing for exam and difficulty level of the examination.
The Reserve Bank of India conducted the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Phase-I examination on 9 Nov 2019 to recruit 199 Grade B Officers. Several applicants appeared for the examination that was conducted online in the Objective MCQ format. Applicants who appeared for the examination shared that the overall difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam was Easy to Moderate.
RBI Grade B Expected Cut-off 2019
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Expected Cut-off 2019 is given below properly:
RBI Grade B Expected Cut-off 2019
Expected Sectional Cut-off of RBI Grade B Officers Phase I Exam 2019: Expected Sectional Cut-off of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officers Phase I Examination 2019 is given below:
|PWD (OH/HI/VH) Category||100-105|
|Subject of RBI Grade B Officers||General Category||OBC Category||SC/ST/PwD Category|
Previous Year Cut off – RBI Grade B Prelims Cutoff 2018:
In the year 2018, the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Cutoff for Phase-I went to 105.75 for General Category applicants. Check here the cut-off marks for all the categories – Sectional as well as overall.
|Category||General Awareness||Reasoning||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Overall Cutoff|
RBI Grade B Cut Off Marks 2019
- The Cut Off for the Reserve Bank of India Grade B 2019 can be announced after the declaration of the result.
- The Reserve Bank of India Grade B Recruitment released for the post of General, DEPR, and DSIM with a total of 199 posts.
- As per the rules and regulation of Reserve Bank of India, there are only 6 attempts for the general category and unlimited attempts for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM applicants.
- The Reserve Bank of India Grade B Salary will go up to 67933 and above after including the incentives, perks, and allowance.
- The Reserve Bank of India Grade B Cut Off can be calculated by the authority on the number of aspirants, the performance of the applicant, the number of vacancies, and the difficulty level of the examination.
- The aspirants who clear the Prelims Examination are eligible for the next procedure (Mains and Interview) of the examination.
- The Reserve Bank of India Grade B Result can is declared soon, as the examination for Prelims was conducted on 9 Nov 2019.