RBI (Reserve Bank of India) is the central banking institution of India which handles the monetary policy of our country. It releases the notification for the post of RBI assistant every year for the recruitment of the candidates.
The candidates are eagerly waiting for these vacancies so those who are interested must fill the application. Only those can fill the applications that are eligible to fill the eligible criteria. The candidates should work hard and prepare with right RBI assistant study material for the vacancy of RBI assistant as there is very hard competition to get the job in Reserve Bank of India.
Related: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
It is very essential for the candidates to do the preparation after they know the exam pattern. When they will get to know the RBI assistant syllabus and exam pattern the candidates can plan a strategy for how they will attempt the question in an hour. There will be two exams. One will be the preliminary exam in which the questions from three subjects will be there. The exam pattern for prelims is:-
|NAME OF THE SECTION||MAX MARKS||NO. OF QUESTIONS|
After clearing the preliminary examination, the candidates will be eligible for the mains examination. You can also check our analysis of previous RBI Assistant prelims question paper 2017
The best way to do the preparation is from the books as each and every topic is given in complete detail. For the exam of RBI assistant, the candidates can prepare from the books by well-known publishers as these books have the material which is really good for the preparation. When the candidate’s study from the books they can practice any topic they want and all the topics are given in detail. Some of the books for the preparation of the exam are given as follows:-
Books for the English language
- R.S. Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal – Objective general English – S.chand publication
- Hari Mohan Prasad and Uma Rani Sinha – Objective English for competitive exams-McGraw hill publications
Books for quantitative aptitude
- Rajesh Verma-Fast track objective arithmetic
- Rakesh Yadav –Advanced maths for general competitions
- R.S. Aggarwal – Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams – S.chand publications
Books for reasoning
- R.S. Aggarwal-A modern approach to verbal reasoning
- B.S. Sijwali –A new approach to verbal and non-verbal reasoning
Books for general awareness
- Publication division –Indian yearbook Hindi/English
- Mathew and Mammen Manorama – Manorama yearbook
Books for computer
- R.pillai –objective computer awareness
- Shikha Aggarwal-computer knowledge
The candidates should not only do the preparation from the books but also practice by doing the online test series. With this, they will be able to maintain the speed and accuracy in the exam. This will help them in doing the maximum number of questions in the given time.
The sample papers can also be really helpful for the preparation of the RBI assistant exam. This exam is not that easy so the candidates need to work hard and do the preparation with proper concentration and latest RBI assistant study material so that they can clear the exam of Reserve Bank of India assistant 2018.