The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh was conceptualized in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavor to develop patterns of teaching in PG medical education in more and more branches and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine. The postgraduate institute of medical education and research was given the responsibility to broaden the horizons of medical knowledge by intensive research. PGIMER was envisaged to spread out various medical institutions and medical colleges in the country to impart medical education of the highest standard to the students.
- PGIMER has invited applications for the post of Assistant Exam Controller and Registrar.
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 25th September 2019 through the prescribed format.
- Official website of PGIMER is – www.pgimer.edu.in
Vacancy details of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research:
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Exam Controller||01|
Eligibility for the post of Assistant Exam Controller and Registrar Job:
- For Registrar-a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. And seven years of working experience in supervisory level in administration or as a teacher at teaching institutions or university.
- For Assistant Exam Controller– the applicant must be an Officer under State/Central/Universities/Union Territory or any other autonomous body.
- Details for the post of REGISTRAR:
|PGIMER, Chandigarh Recruitment||Details|
|Role of job||Registrar|
|Location of Job||Chandigarh|
|Experience||7 to 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15600 – 39100 per month|
|Last date to apply||25.09.2019|
PGIMER – Qualifications In Detail
The candidate must be Officers under the State/Central/Universities/U.T. Government or research and development organisations having educational qualification and direct recruitment experience.
- Essential – Candidate must have done graduation from any recognized university. And must have 7 years of experience of the supervisory capacity of administration in a teaching institution or university including conducting admissions, examinations, and assignment of teaching programs for postgraduate and undergraduate, etc.
- Desirable – a PG degree.
- Pay Scale– PB-3 Rs, 15600 – 39100 + GP7600, further revised to level- 12 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
PGIMER – DETAILS for the post of ASSISTANT CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
|PGIMER, Chandigarh Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Role of Job||Assistant Controller of Examination|
|Location of job||Chandigarh|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – 39100 per month|
|Experience required||5 to 8 years|
|Last date to apply||25.09.2019|
- Eligibility– The candidate must be Officers under the State/Central/U.T. Government/Statutory Autonomous Bodies/Universities holding analogous posts on regular basis, or at least for 5years of regular service in the post in the PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 or higher.
- Payscale of the candidate– PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600 (PRE REVISED) further revised to level -11 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
How To Apply?
The application form duly filled by the applicant should be sent by the applicant to the Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh by the last date that is 25.09.2019, along with a certificate that no disciplinary proceedings are pending against the applicant and also their ACRs for the last 5 years. Applications received after the due date and the incomplete applications would be rejected without any consideration. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications to the Director of PGIMER, Chandigarh, Sector- 12 (160012) in the prescribed format on or before 25th September 2019.
The procedure of selection;
Selection would be based on the interview and the written exam.
Last date for applying;
The last date to apply for the post of Registrar and Assistant Controller of Examination is 25th of September 2019.