- 1 ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment Notification 2019
- 2 ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 Details
- 3 ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility criteria
- 4 Age limit
- 5 Application fee
- 6 ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment –Selection procedure
- 7 ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment – Pay scale
- 8 ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment –Vacancy details
- 9 ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment Admit card
Candidates, ONGC Non-executive vacancy is released recently. Thus, the candidates who are having skills for this given notice they could apply to utilize the ONGC Recruitment 2019 link given on the official website. As a matter of fact, for the candidates who are anxiously sitting tight for the central Govt jobs, they should pick the Application form how to fill off the required details and submit the application form before the last date.
More often than not, the candidates who fulfill the educational qualification criteria they can fill the ONGC Non-executive vacancies from 30th January 2019. There is the last date to apply for the recruitment and the students can apply by filling all the details.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment Notification 2019
In actuality, the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) will give the Nonexecutive posts which are only refreshed in different offices. Thus, Searchers must know the exam pattern on the off chance that you are applying of this ONGC Non-executive vacancies; they will take an interest in the test by realizing the examination pattern which will be accessible soon.
Along these lines, the candidates utilize this ONGC Recruitment 2019 opportunity which appears to adequate in any case, but there are many vacancies which must be filled by the candidate. Thus, know the utilization of ONGC Nonexecutive application form filling process which would be closed according to the calendar given.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 Details
All the applicants can fill for the 832 ONGC Non executive posts. The candidates need to fill the forms before the last date i.e. 18 & 19th February, 2019. The candidates need to fill all the details properly after they check the eligibility criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2019. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria before they fill up the form as they need to know whether they are eligible for the post or not. Those candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited.
|Name of the organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited. (ONGC)|
|Name of the post||ONGC Non executive|
|Number of vacancies||832|
|Starting date||For Gujarat and Rajasthan region – 31st Jan, 2019 For Tripura asset – 30th January, 2019|
|Last date||For Gujarat and Rajasthan region – 20th February, 2019 For Tripura asset-19th February, 2019|
|Job location||Across India|
|Category||Central government jobs|
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility criteria
All the candidates who wish to apply for ONGC Non executive vacancies can apply for it by checking all the eligibility criteria. If the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria then they will not be able to fill the application form. They need to fulfill the educational as well as age criteria set for the job.
- 8th,10th and 12th or graduate and post graduate candidates
The candidates can apply who will fulfill the age limit criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2019 as given below –
- 18 to 35 years of age
The candidates who are applying for the post of ONGC Non executive need to pay the application fee as then only they will be able to appear for the exam. The candidates need to pay the application fee before the last date
For general – 370/-
- For ST/SC- no fee
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment –Selection procedure
The candidates who will be applying for the ONGC Non executive need to know the eligibility criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2019 as then only they will be able to prepare for the examination. The candidates need to clear all the rounds and then only they will be recruited for the given posts –
- Skill test/ PET/PST/computer based test and typing test
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment – Pay scale
Those candidates who are interested for this job are also interested to know the pay scale.
|POST LEVEL||PAY SCALE|
|W-1 Level||10,000 – 18,000|
|A-1 Level||11,000 – 24,000|
|A-2 Level||12,000 – 27,000|
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment –Vacancy details
- For Gujarat region -737 vacancies
- For Tripura region-85 vacancies
- For Rajasthan region – 10 vacancies
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment Admit card
The candidates have to bring the admit card with them as then only they will get the entry in the examination hall. It is important for the candidates to download it as it is like an identity for them to appear in the exam. The admit card has all the important details about the candidate on the admit card. The candidates must check the official website regularly so that the candidates can get to know when the admit card is releasing and they can download it as soon as possible.
- Log on to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited (ONGC) i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- The home page of the official website will appear.
- Search for the link of ‘ONGC non executive admit card 2019’
- The link to download the admit card will appear on the screen. Click on the link.
- Then the candidates have to fill the information which is required like your roll number, date of birth or password.
- After entering the details click on submit.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where the pdf file will open.
- Check the details and download the admit card. Take the print out of it for the future use.
The candidates who want to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019 must fill the application form so that they can appear for the exam. All the details must be filled properly so that it are no problem while submitting the form.