ONGC Executive Result 2019
Shortly, the ONGC released the Executive Cut off Merit List. So get ready to download the results of ONGC’s 2019 Executive Result of Medical, Security, Finance & Accounts, AEE & Fire Officer. It provides tremendous joy to share that the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation are prepared to announce the executive’s recruitment outcome. So, the candidates who appeared for the exam and are looking forward to their scorecard won’t have to wait for more. On the official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com the outcome link will be triggered soon.
First of all, the web portal will reveal ONGC Executive Cut off Marks 2019. As a result, you can match and relate the cut-off marks to your score. So, to get the general idea of whether or not you have a opportunity to get a job. It is very important for you to know the exam pattern and the list of merit list as well so as to know the estimate of the marks they will score in ONGC executive result 2019.
The company distributed the notification of executive recruitment as requiring 107 applicants from the organization. There were many posts including Medical, Security, Finance & Accounts, AEE & Fire Officer. So, if you can see your name in the merit list, this will be a mind-blowing opportunity. In addition, you are very well conscious of the vacancy information, but at the same time take a look at the seat allocation as per the post and category wise.
ONGC Executive Result 2019- Exam Pattern
As was the case recently, the executive recruitment test was performed. So, in your mind, you have a new memory of the pattern of the test. So the CBT (Computer Based Test) was the first phase of the examination. If so, the interview round will call you. It all relies on this point now. The more you are going to be confident, the more you are going to score. Therefore, the merit list is prepared based on the ONGC executive result 2019.
Three stages will be used to select the potential executive candidate. The first is the qualification for education. Based on that, the next round, i.e. CBT (Computer Based Test) will be notified. To fix a total of 150 issues, you will be provided 3 hours for this phase. This section’s complete weight is 60 marks. There is also no adverse marking system. The applicants can therefore score more and be at the top of the list of merits.
|SECTIONS||GENERAL AWARENESS||CONCERNED AWARENESS||APTITUDE TEST||TOTAL|
|No. of questions||80||40||30||150|
To fix a total of 150 issues, you will be provided 3 hours for this phase. This section’s complete weight is 60 marks. There is also no adverse marking system. The applicants can therefore score more and be at the top of the list of merits.
As was the case recently, the executive recruitment test was performed. So, now, those will be selected who have scored more. These shortlisted candidates will have to join the round of interviews to determine the potential applicant’s work. If you’re doing well in the test, you’ll certainly score good and there’ll be more probable job opportunities. The table below gives you an overview of how to prepare the list of merits.
|Qualification||25 ( 5 marks are for the higher education and 20 marks are for the essential qualification)|
ONGC Executive Result 2019- Cut Off
Applicants who have effectively appeared in the examination may inspect the marks cut off. This is the least score to be achieved by a person. You won’t be selected to sit for advanced rounds if you don’t score the minimum marks. So, it obviously says that the ONGC Executive Cut off reach has not been addressed. You’ve got to face disqualification as a consequence. Now let’s see the factors behind the cut-off mark:-
- The difficulty of the question paper
- Cut off marks of the previous year
- The total number of vacancies available
- The reservation norms
- The Total Number of the candidates appeared for the exam
ONGC Executive Result 2019- Merit List
The merit list is a sheet dealing with the names of the candidates who completed the high-ratio examination. As of now, the agency is not making an announcement. The merit list will be published shortly or later. So, to verify their outcome, the applicants must have their registration number or login credentials. Also, be the first to check our website for the ONGC executive merit list.
- Log on to the official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Then the home page of the website will appear.
- Search for the “ONGC merit list 2019”.
- Then select the region for which you want to check the merit list.
- As you click on it you will be redirected to a new page which will be a pdf file.
- Then you can check the merit list.
- It can be saved and you can also take the print out for the future reference.
How to download the ONGC executive result 2019?
- Log on to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation www.ongcindia.com
- Then the home page of the website will appear.
- The candidates have to search for ‘ONGC executive result 2019’
- The link will appear and the candidates have to click on the link to download.
- As you will click, you will have to fill the required details like roll number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘submit’ and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check the result and download it.
- Take the print out for the future reference.
The candidates must check the official website of ONGC to check ONGC executive result 2019.