Oil India Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, B.Tech/B.E for the recruitment to the posts of Geophysicist, Chemist and other posts. The eligible and interested applicants can appear for the walk-in-interview on 20 Dec 2019. Oil India Limited has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Chemist, Well Engineer and Other. Here you can get the proper information about OIL India Chemist, Well Engineer & Other Recruitment online application form 2019.
If you have any doubts regarding OIL India Chemist, Well Engineer and Other recruitment online application form process you can visit the official website.
Oil India Limited (OIL) Walk-in-Interview Date: 20 Dec 2019
Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Oil India Limited (OIL)Important Date and Vacancy Details given in below table:
|Well Engineer||02 Posts|
|Drilling Engineer||02 Posts|
Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment Job Summary:
|Notification of Oil India Limited||Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for Oil India Limited Geophysicist, Chemist, and other posts|
|Notification Date||29 Nov 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||20 Dec 2019|
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Well Engineer Post: B.E. and B.Tech. In Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering from a valid institute and approved by AICTE/UGC. Minimum of three years of working experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Drilling Engineer Post: Graduate degree in Engineering/Post Graduate degree in Petroleum Exploration from a valid institute and approved by AICTE/UGC. Minimum of five years of post-qualification field experience in Drilling and work-over operations.
- Geophysicist Post: Masters in Applied Geophysics/M. Sc Tech in Applied Geophysics from a valid institute and approved by AICTE/UGC. Minimum of five years of working experience in land 2D and 3D seismic data acquisition in an E&P company or with a Geophysical Service Provider.
- Chemist Post: M.Sc. (Chemistry)/BE or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from a valid institute and approved by AICTE/UGC. Minimum of three years of post-qualification experience in drilling wells.
Age Limit for Oil India Limited Geophysicist, Chemist and other posts: Upper age limit 65 years as on 20 Dec 2019
Salary for Oil India Limited Geophysicist, Chemist, and other posts:
- Rs. 45,000/- per month for Well Engineer
- Rs. 50,000/- per month for Drilling Engineer
- Rs. 50,000/- per month for Geophysicist
- Rs. 45,000/- per month for Chemist
Selection Process for Oil India Limited Geophysicist, Chemist, and other posts
Selection can depend on Written Exam and Interview
Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment How to Apply?
Oil India Limited (OIL) Walk-in-Interview will be held on: 20 Dec 2019. Reporting time 08.30 am to 09.30 am
1. The applicants should bring the following documents at the time of walk-in-interview failing which he/ she cannot be allowed to appear in an interview:
2. Filled-in Bio Data form.
3. Original mark-sheets pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates.
4. A set of self-attested photocopies of pass certificates, original mark sheets, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
5. 2 passport size recent photograph Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, P.O.-UdayanVihar, Narangi, Guwahati, Assam