Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Job Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format before 16 September 2019.
Important Date for the Trade Apprentice posts 2019:
Last date for submission of application: Hurry up candidates! Fill the form before 16 September 2019. 16 September 2019 is the last date of submission of the form.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Vacancy Details:
follow the details of the NPCIL recruitment 2019 for the Trade Apprentice Post.
- Total posts: 54 posts for Trade Apprentice Post.
- Education qualifications: ITI pass
- Official website: npcilcareers.co.in is the official website. For more detailed information you can visit here.
- Trade wise seats:54 seats are distributed in different trades. These seats are distributed in fitter trade, turner trade, mechanist trade, electrician trade, gas and electric structural welder & gas, electronic mechanic, draughtsman, and surveyor.
|s.no||Trade||Total no of seats||Duration of Apprenticeship||Minimum qualification recognized by NCTV/ SCVT|
|1||Fitter trade||12||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in fitter|
|2||turner trade||2||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in turner trade|
|3||mechanist trade||2||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in mechanist trade|
|4||electrician trade||23||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in electrician trade|
|5||gas and electric structural welder & gas trade||2||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in welder trade|
|6||electronic mechanic trade||8||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in electronic mechanic trade|
|7||Draughtsman trade||3||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in draughtsman|
|8||Surveyor trade||2||1 year of Apprenticeship||ITI in surveyor trade|
NPCIL – Eligibility
The candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the application act 1961 and apprentice rule 1992 in any central, state government or public sector undertaking or any private organization are not eligible to apply.
- General conditions: There are some general conditions for the candidates. Please go through before applying the form.
- Candidate Should Possess The Required Physical Standard As Below:
Age-Related Conditions For The Candidate:
- The age of the applicant should not be below 14 years.
- Maximum age limit: maximum age limit for the applicant is 24 years.
- Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, and PWBD: as per the Indian govt. order, relaxation to these all categories will be given. If you are taking the advantage of your cast for age relaxation then certification is also required.
- Height of the candidate: min-height of the candidate should be 137 cm and above.
- Chest measurement of the candidate: expansion should not less than 3.8 cm ( irrespective of the size of the chest )
- The vision of the candidate: there should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
- Importance of ITI course marks: Candidate will be shortlisted for the training on the bases of marks obtained in the ITI course.
- Medical examination: the candidate shall be engaged after qualifying the standard medical examination
- 80% of minimum badges of semi-skilled workers notified by govt. of Karnataka if he or she has gone under 1 year of ITI training course.
- 90% of minimum badges of semi-skilled workers notified by govt. of Karnataka if he or she has gone under 2 years of ITI training course.
- The place of training shall be the plant site in Uttar Karnataka.