- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Details
- 2 NPCIL recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- 3 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility criteria
- 4 Educational qualification
- 5 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Age limit
- 6 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Pay scale
- 7 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Selection Criteria
- 8 NPCIL Recruitment Application Process 2019
It is a privilege to get recruited in the NPCIL recruitment. For this, the candidates seem to work very hard. The examination dates will be announced very soon and the candidates who are interested must fill in their application forms and start their preparations for the examination. The candidates who are interested in the process can check NPCIL recruitment 2019. The candidates will be made available with the syllabus and they can go through it easily. The examination is being conducted for various posts and the candidates can go through the entire article to know about it.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Details
- Conducting authority: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Vacancy posts available: Stipendiary trainees, Scientific assistants, technicians
- Location of job area: Karkapar, Gujarat
The posts are available according to the vacancies which are as follows:
|Name of the post||Vacancies available|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering||Electronics-05 Posts Mechanical-26 Posts Electrical-17 Posts Chemical – 03 Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Science Graduates||Chemistry – 06 Posts|
|Scientific Assistant / B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering||Civil – 07 posts|
|tipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Plant Operator||Plant Operator- 51 Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer||Fitter – 17 Posts Electrician – 06 Posts Electronics Mechanic – 10 Posts Instrument Mechanic – 07 Posts Welder – 03 Posts Machinist – 03 Posts Diesel Mechanic- 01 Post|
NPCIL recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
Here are some important dates regarding the NPCIL recruitment 2019:
- Starting of online application: 7th January 2019
- Last date of submission of online applications for NCPIL recruitment 2019: 31st January 2019 at 4pm
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria is based on many aspects which are as follows:
- The candidates who are applying for stipendiary trainees/ scientific assistants under mechanical/ electrical/ electronics and chemical trades must have a diploma done in engineering in the relevant fields with a minimum of 60% marks after SSC/ HSC or they must possess a 2 year diploma in engineering in the relevant field with a minimum of 60% marks and they must have studies English as one of the main subjects during SSC or HSC.
- The candidates who are applying for stipendiary trainees/ scientific assistants under Chemistry as a trade must have a BSc graduate degree in Chemistry as the main subject and Mathematics/ Physics/ Electronics and Computer sciences and statistics as a subsidiary subject with a minimum of 60% marks and must have studied English as one of the subjects at SSC or HSC level.
- Candidates who are going to apply as scientific assistant/ B under civil trade must have had a diploma of 3 years in Civil engineering. Besides this, they must have had English as one of the main subjects at SSC or HSC level.
- The candidates who wish to apply as stipendiary trainees/ technicians under the designation of plant operator must have done their HSC or ISC with science subjects and must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and Science. English should have been their major subject at SSC level.
- Candidates who are applying for the post of stipendiary trainees/ technicians under maintainer trades like fitter, electrician, electronics mechanic, instrument mechanic, welder, machinist and diesel mechanic must have completed their SSC with a minimum if 50% marks in Mathematics and Science subjects. They must have done a 2-year ITI course and studied English as a major subject at the SSC level.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Age limit
|For Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering||18 – 25 years|
|For Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)(Category-I) – Science Graduates||18 – 25 years|
|For Scientific Assistant / B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering||18 – 30 years|
|For Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM)(Category II) – Plant Operator||18 – 24 years|
|For Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer||18 – 24 years|
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Pay scale
- Candidates who will be selected as stipendiary trainees/ scientific assistants under category-1 will be given a monthly stipend of Rs 16000/- for the 1st year every month and Rs 18000/- for the 2 years every month.
- The candidates who will be selected as stipendiary trainees/ technicians under category-2 will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,500/- for the 1st year every month and Rs 12,500/- in the 2nd year every month.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Selection Criteria
Here is the selection criteria of the candidates for NPCIL selection process. It says that the selection of the candidates for stipendiary trainees, scientific assistants and technicians’ posts will be made on the basis of written examination as prescribed and also on the basis of personal interview.
NPCIL Recruitment Application Process 2019
- The candidates must fill in the application forms via the official website that is www.npcilcareers.co.in
- The forms will be made available on the official website from January 7 2019 from 10am to January 31st 2019 4pm.
- The candidates should provide all the mandatory information like qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, email address, contact number etc. in order to complete the entire online registration process and get the registration number.
- The candidate must activate his/her account by clicking on the activation link that will be sent after you receive the email after completing the step 1 in registration.
- The candidate must verify all of the details before hitting the submit button.
- After this, a print out of the application form can be taken for future use.