North Eastern Railway has introduced an advertisement regarding Gorakhpur Recruitment vacancy against Sports Quota, Cultural Quota, and Scouts & Guides Quota only under North Eastern Railway. You can read all important eligibility criteria and all details mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to North Eastern Railway before 26 Nov 2019.
All the interested applicants looking for North Eastern Railway jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all the latest recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about NER recruitment 2019, examination results, dates, schedules, etc.
The applicants are advised to submit the application and pay the fee before the closing date. Finally shortlisted applicants can be appointed on the base of merit & are medically fitted. More details of NER upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit/selection list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Important dates for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019||Important Details|
|Job Role||North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2019 for 21 Group C (Sports Quota) Posts|
|Education Requirement||Senior Secondary|
|Total Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Job Locations||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Posted on||29 Oct 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Nov 2019|
Qualification in Details for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
1. Group ‘C’ Posts
a. Total No. of Vacancies: 03 Nos. (N.E Railways- 02, DLW, Varanasi- 01)
b. Educational Qualification for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
i) For Technician-III:- Matriculation or it’s equivalent with ITI in relevant trade recognized by SCVT/ NCVT.
ii) For other posts:- +2 or it’s equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate. The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate cannot be insisted upon in the case of SC, ST, Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possessing higher qualification.
c. Level-2 (6th CPC Grade Pay 1900)
2. Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Posts a. No. of Vacancies: 08 Nos. (DLW, Varanasi- 02, Izzatnagar Division- 02, Lucknow Division- 02, Varanasi Division- 02)
b. Educational Qualification: Matriculation (10th) or it’s equivalent.
C. Level-1 (6th CPC Grade Pay 1800)
Age Limit for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
- He/ She must be 18 to 25 years (Sports Quota), 18 to 33 years (Cultural and Scouts & Guides Quota) as on 01 Jan 2020.
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
The selection procedure can base on written examination, academic marks, practical demonstrations, testimonials/prizes, trials & evaluation of sports.
Application Fee for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Women/Minorities & Economically Backward Classes Rs. 250 can be applied.
- Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for other categories.
Easy Steps to Apply NER recruitment 2019
The interested and eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 26 Nov 2019. The link for online application is available at North Eastern Railway’s website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants carefully read all the instructions provided in the Employment Notice before filling the online application form. The online application form must be filled following the step-by-step process given on the webpage. All the mandatory fields must be filled up carefully. Applicants must upload the scanned recent photos and signature while filling the application form.
- Go to the official web site https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, pick the Contact us/Recruitment from the menu bar.
- You can select Recruitment from the menu & then pick “RRC”.
- After that, find and select the Scouts and Guide Quota Recruitment 2019-20, Cultural Quota Recruitment 219-20 and Sports Quota Recruitment 2019-20.
- After that select Download to read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on Click Here to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those mandatory fields properly.
- After that download the application form and make a print of it.