- 1 NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Information
- 2 NHM UP Recruitment 2019- Vacancies Details
- 3 NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Important Dates
- 4 NHM UP Recruitment 2019- Age Limit
- 5 NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Educational Qualifications
- 6 NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Pascale Paramedical
- 7 NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Process
- 8 Steps to Apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Information
UP NHM Recruitment is for Paramedical Staff Posts. In the year 2013, the Government of India took a big step, which was a programme of National Health Mission Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The programme covers a wide range of topics like women’s health, child health, nutrition, universal immunization, sanitation, and filtered drinking water, etc. It is important for all the candidates who are willing to participate in NHM UP Recruitment 2019 Examination to have all the latest information regarding the subject. If you’re looking for information related to NHM UP recruitment examination then you have come across the right article.
It has all the necessary details that one needs to know. It is recommended that students shall collect enough information about their syllabus and have knowledge about the tentative dates related to the examination. Besides this, it is important to have a hard-copy of the application form. It is also important that one takes their admit card with themselves so that one can easily get admittance in the examination hall. That is so because it is important that candidates have their admit card on the day of the examination because they also work as the exam hall ticket.
With a successful start and a motive to expand this programme, the NHM Recruitment department has released the official recruitment notification for the following posts on a contract basis:
- Lab Technician
- OT Technician
- Nurse In-Charge
- Staff Nurse
- Ophthalmic Assistant
The organization is situated in Uttar Pradesh and is in search of students belonging to the medical stream. There are about 10,160 NHM UP recruitment 2019 vacancies that have been announced by the board. The official notification has been published on the official website of the board, which is – www.upnrhm.gov.in One can easily fill the online application till 7th January which is its deadline. All the interested candidates are requested to fill the application form before 7th January.
NHM UP Recruitment 2019- Vacancies Details
There are many vacancies in NHM UP for different posts. One can easily acquire the post after meeting all the eligibility criteria, filling the application form and passing the two phases of the examination.
|Name of the organization||National Health Mission|
|Job role||ANMLab TechnicianOT TechnicianNurse In-ChargeStaff NurseGNMPharmacistPhysiotherapistOphthalmic Assistant|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Total number of vacancies||10,160|
NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Important Dates
Knowing all the dates is very important for an examination. All the students who are appearing for the examination this year shall know about all the important details including the important dates.
|Start date to apply online||18-12-2018|
|Last date for submission||07-01-2019|
|Written exam date||20-01-2019|
NHM UP Recruitment 2019- Age Limit
The candidate who has applied for any post of NHM should be of at least 18 years of age and at the maximum, of 50 years. The age relaxation for this post is in accordance with the limit set by the board itself. For further inquiry, students should refer to the official notification that is declared on the website of NHM UP. A certain age limit is defined for appearing for the examination. This age limit is provided by NHM board. Age limit is an important concept which comes into act while selecting the candidates in accordance with the eligibility criteria of the board. The minimum age to participate in the NHM UP Recruitment examination is 18 years and the maximum age is 50 years.
NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Educational Qualifications
Only those candidates who have acquired the below-mentioned degrees and qualification can apply for the various different posts offered by NHM. These qualifications shall be met in order to qualify the eligibility criteria for NHM UP Recruitment examination. Below is a given list of all the requirements that shall be met to be eligible for attending the examination.
- BSc (Nursing)
- Post Basic Nursing
- General Nursing
- Properly qualified 10+2 education
- Diploma from any recognized university or institution
NHM UP Recruitment 2019– Pascale Paramedical
According to the different posts offered by NHM, the pay scale is divided as follows. From the below-given details about pay-scales of different posts, students can have a clue about the no. of posts available by the board and an idea about their respective salary per month. The Pascale of different posts is different based on the work.
- ANM (Post-7349) – 12128/- pm
- Staff Nurse (Post- 1912) – 18150 to 20013/- pm
- OT Technician (Post-295) – 16000 to 20000/- pm
- Senior Lab Technician (Post- 01) – 25460/- pm
- Lab Technician (Post- 277) – 13010 to 20000/- pm
- GNM (Post- 205) – 18000/- pm
- A physiotherapist (Post- 40) – 20000/- pm
- Pharmacist (Urban Health) (Post- 22) – 18191/- pm
- Nurse Mentor (Post- 34) – 36750/- pm
- Pharmacist (District Hospital) (Post- 17) – 18000/- pm
- Ophthalmic Assistant (Post- 03) – 12000/- pm
- Nurse-in-Charge (Post- 05) – 32000/- pm
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Process
The selection process is a two-step process which is compulsory. It has been divided into the following two phases:
Phase 1: Written Test and Interview
Phase 2: Certificate Verification
Steps to Apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website of NHM, that is – www.upnrhm.gov.in or http://www.sams.co.in/
- The home page of the official site will appear
- Find and click on the link for ‘New Registration’
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the form
- After filling the form, a password will be provided to you from which you can easily log in your account from anywhere and at anytime
- Log in by using the submitted registered mobile number and password
- Once again, check all the details of the application form and on finding an error, correct it
- Click on the “Submit” tab and the form will get submitted