NYKS Recruitment 2019
The Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has decided to release the notification regarding the posts of assistant director/ district youth coordinator, Junior computer programmer, senior Hindi translator, assistant, librarian, steno, computer operator, accounts clerk cum typist, LDC and multi-tasking staff. The applicants, who have applied for central government jobs, can apply for this chance. According to the NYKS recruitment notification, more than 337 vacancies have been allotted for the recruitment and the details have been given below. The candidates can apply from 19/7/19 till 7/8/19.
The recruitment can be applied through the online link and the notification is available on the official website itself. The aspirants must have the adequate educational qualification and the contenders must have attained the prescribed age limit along with relaxation. The NYKS recruitment process is however based on the written test/ interview. The aspirants who get selected will be placed in different district offices across the country. Applications will however, be accepted via the online mode only. The candidates can look on the official website regarding the details of recruitment, vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications, etc.
NYKS Recruitment 2019- Details
|Organization name||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan|
|Job type||Central Govt.|
|Job location||Across the country|
|Starting date for submission of online application||19/7/19|
|Last date for submission of online application||7/8/19|
|Name of the job||Assistant Director/ District Youth Coordinator, Junior Computer Programmer, Senior Hindi Translator, Assistant, Librarian, Steno, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, LDC and Multi-Tasking Staff|
- The aspirants can visit the official website to get the details about the NYKS recruitment
- The details regarding the posts of MTS, LDC, assistant and other posts have been given there.
- The educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply must be checked
NYKS Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details
A total of 337 vacancies have been allotted for this recruitment and the details have been given below.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant director/ district youth coordinator||160||Rs.56100-177500|
|Junior computer programmer||17||Rs.44900-142400|
|Senior Hindi Translator||01||Rs.44900-142400|
|Accounts Clerk Cum Typist||58||Rs.25500-81100|
NYKS Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit: it is different for every post as per the latest notification and is given as follows
|District youth coordinator||28 years|
|Accounts Clerk cum typist||28 years|
|Multi-tasking staff||Between 18-25 years of age|
- Educational qualification: the candidates who will be applying for the NYKS 2019 recruitment need to meet specified educational criteria in order to qualify for that particular post.
|District youth coordinator||Postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent||Three years experience in youth activities / rural development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization|
|Accounts Clerk cum typist||B.Com of a recognized university Graduate Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with 2-year experience in accounts work Typing speed f 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi Knowledge of computer application||Experience of 2 years as national service volunteer/ Rashtriya Sadbhavna Yojna volunteer or National youth corps volunteer PG Degree of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of youth development in various courses will e an added advantage|
|MTS||Matriculation or equivalent||Worked as NSV/ RSY/ NYC for a minimum period of 1-year Training in basic and refresher course in the home guard and civil defense|
- Selection process: NYKS selection will be based on written test/ interview
- Mode of application: applications via online mode only will be accepted
- Examination fee: Rs. 700 for general/ OBC male candidates and Rs.350 for gen/ OBC female candidates
- No fee is there for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates
How to apply online for NYKS recruitment 2019?
- Go to the official website nyks.nic.in
- The advertisement will open up, now click on the advertisement to open it up.
- Read the entire advertisement
- Now, fill in the details correctly and submit
- Recheck once after you have filled the details.
- Now, click on the submit button and take a print out of application form.
These are the simple steps which can help you to apply for the NYKS recruitment 2019.
NYKS Recruitment 2019- Examination Dates
Following are the dates which can be referred for applying the examination process:
|Exam event||Important dates|
|Starting date of application||16th March 2019|
|Last date of application||31st March 2019|
|Last date of receipt of application fee||31st March 2019|
- The candidates can refer to the official website nyks.nic.in for getting the question papers
- The candidates must practice very well before the examination so that they get a confirmed seat in the examination
- The central government jobs are wanted by everyone therefore, the aspirants must make it sure not to miss any chance
- They must study all the papers well in advance so that they are able to make it to their job
- The recruitment application form filling process began on 19/7/19 and the last date of submitting the application form is 7/8/19.
- The candidates must fill in their application forms within these dates in order to get selected in the examination process.
- It is very essential to go through the entire website and get in touch with the latest information that is provided
- The candidates should work very hard towards this.