National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 application procedure has been started from 2 Dec 2019. It can be conducted once in a year in Offline mode. Applicants have to qualify this entrance test to get admission in well-known medical institutions in the country. Applicants can read this article for detailed information on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 such as application form, eligibility, exam dates, NEET 2020 syllabus, etc.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 Examination Dates:
Applicants can check below various officials National Eligibility cum Entrance Testexamination dates:
|Application form release||2 Dec 2019|
|Application Submission Last date||31 Dec 2019|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||1 Jan 2020 (Up to 11:50 PM)|
|Application form correction starts||15 Jan 2020|
|Last date for correction in application form||31 Jan 2020|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) Admit Card||27 March 2020|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test2020 Exam Date||3 May 2020|
|Answer key||IInd week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||4 June 2020|
|Counseling date||IInd week of June 2020|
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 Examination Pattern:
Applicants should check below National Eligibility cum Entrance TestExamination Pattern before starting the exam preparation:
- Exam Mode for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test2020 examination can be conducted through offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type in exam: Question paper can contain objective type of questions.
- The medium of exam: The question paper can be available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada Languages.
- No questions in Exam: There can be a total of 180 questions in the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper can be a total of 720 marks.
- Duration for Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test examination duration is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer can award 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark can be deducted for each wrong answer.
You can check below the distribution of no. of questions and marks for every subject:
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology||90 (45 – 45 every)||360|
NEET 2020: Syllabus
National Eligibility cum Entrance TestSyllabus for UG courses is a common syllabus prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India). Applicants can prepare from the syllabus of Class 11and 12 topics studied in every subject. Check the detailed syllabus of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG 2020 online. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) contains topics from Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.
Physics: It contains Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, etc.
Chemistry: Topics are some basic concept of chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Electro Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, p-Block Elements, etc.
Biology: Some basic topics are Human Physiology, Reproduction, Plant Physiology, Ecology and Environment, Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, etc.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 Preparation Tips
You can get a lot of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test preparation tips to enhance your exam preparation and you can qualify the test:
- The applicant should make a study time table and follow that timetable strictly.
- The applicant should check the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test2020 syllabus and exam pattern before starting the exam preparation.
- You can practice from previous year question paper and sample papers.
- Most important take care of your health while preparing for the exams.
- Focus on your weaker topics first and keep practicing.
- You can practice online mock tests.