NEET 2020 application procedure has been started from 2 Dec 2019. It can be conducted once in a year in offline mode. Applicants have to qualify this entrance test to get admission in well-known medical institutions in the country. Applicants can read this article for detailed information of NEET2020 such as application form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2020 Examination Dates:
Applicants can check below various official NEET examination dates:
|Application form release||2 Dec 2019|
|ApplicationSubmissionLast date||31 Dec 2019|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||1 Jan 2020 (Up to 11:50 PM)|
|Application form correction starts||15 Jan 2020|
|Last date for correction in application form||31 Jan 2020|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||27 March 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||3 May 2020|
|Answer key||IInd week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||4 June 2020|
|Counseling date||IInd week of June 2020|
Applicants can check the following details regarding NEET 2020 Application Form:
- Applicants are able to fill the NEET 2020 Application Form through online mode.
- You can fill one application form only. Filling of more than one application form can lead to the cancellation of forms.
- The application form of NEET 2020 has been released from 2 Dec 2019 by NTA.
- The last date for the application form can be till 31 Dec 2019.
- Applicants should give working phone numbers and email Id at the time of registration to get login credentials.
- Applicants submit your recent photographs, sign, left-hand thumb impression and 10th passing certificate in the prescribed format.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the board.
Application Fee for NEET 2020:The application fee given below table:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 1400/-|
- Applicants can have to also pay additional charges & GST.
Payment Mode: Applicants are able to pay the Application Fee through online mode. Credit Card/ debit Card/Net-banking/UPI/Paytm is available as online mode. No offline mode is available for fee payment.
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction
- Applicants can be able to do NEET Application Form Correction from 15 to 31 Jan 2020.
- Correction procedures can be done through online mode only.
- Applicants can be notified through SMS/e-mail regarding correction in photos or signs.
- Applicants can also be able to correct in particular fields like – DOB, Identification, Gender, State Code, Category, Examination Medium, Exam Center, Exam Qualification or Percentage, Disability Status, Parents’ Name, etc.
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the following NEET Eligibility Criteria before registering for examination:
- Nationality for NEET 2020: Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals citizens are eligible to apply for NEET (UG).
- India Citizens and Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue UG medical course from foreign institutions are also need to qualify NEET UG.
- Age limit: Applicants should have completed minimum 17 years of age on or before 31Dec 2020. The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination (5-year relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC-NCL & PwD applicants).
- Qualification: Applicants should have completed +2 levels or equivalent examination.
- Compulsory Subjects: Students in their +2 level should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Applicants in the +2 level must have secured minimum 50% marks for General and General-EWS categories; 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category applicants in PCB group.
- Appearing: Applicants are appearing in their qualifying examination or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET (UG).