NABARD stands for National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. It has recently released the NABARD Recruitment 2019 advertisement for the post of Accounts Officer. Candidates can apply for the post in NABVENTURES Limited by filing an application. All the aspirants who are looking for bank jobs in the central government can use this opportunity. Candidates can also send their CV along with their application form through email or by registering a post to the given address. The last date for submission of NABARD bank application form is 2nd August 2019. In order to apply for latest NABVENTURES Vacancies read further.
The NABARD NABVENTURES Recruitment 2019 notification and application form is easily available on the official website. Candidates will be appointed for the post of Accounts Officer initially for a period of one year. In order to gain that opportunity aspirant should have Inter CA/M.Com with an experience of at least three years in the relevant area. All the candidates who have passed the first stage of the recruitment process would be called for an Interview. It is to be noted that only the offline applications will be accepted. It is recommended to ensure that applications are submitted before the due date because any application that is received after the due date will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. In order to know more details about NABARD Recruitment 2019 like NABARD vacancy, upcoming notices, selection list, result, upcoming notifications, admit card, etc. one should visit the official website.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – Important details
|Organization Name||NABVENTURES Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Accounts Officer|
|Salary||Rs.25,000-Rs.45,000 per month|
|Total Vacancy||Check Advt.|
|Last Date for Submission of NABARD application||02.08.2019 (upto 17.30 hours)|
Details related to NABARD Bank vacancy 2019
In order to get the latest details about NABVENTURES Recruitment 2019, you can visit the official website of NABARD – www.nabard.org All the important information related to NABARD vacancy 2019 like education qualification, age limit, fee, how to apply, selection process, and application mode have been provided below. It is recommended to all candidates under should keep checking www.dailyrecruitment.in for regular and latest updates.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Aspirants should hold Inter CA (Preferred)/ M.com from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the relevant area.
- Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 30 years at the time of submission of application.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can send the application form to the following address by registered post: CEO, NABVENTURES Ltd, Plot No. C-24, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai- 400051
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – How to apply?
- Go to the official website of the NABARD – www.nabard.org
- Click on the “Career” option and find the advertisement “Recruitment for the position of accounts officers of NABVENTURES Limited” and click on it.
- The NABARD Notification will appear on the screen and you should read it and check for the eligibility criteria
- Download the application form and fill it correctly
- Send it to the given address as provided above, before the due date.