- 1 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Details
- 2 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy-wise Details
- 3 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Documents Required
- 5 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – How to check official notification?
- 6 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Important Points:
Apply Online for MOD Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 Jobs @ www.indianarmy.nic.in through Online Application Form. Ministry of Defence (MOD) is searching for talent persons to the recruitment of varied central govt. jobs in Indian Defence Department (IDD) under Group C place. Candidates who wish to work with Indian Defence will apply through the offline application before the last date. MOD is going to receive prescribed MOD (Ministry of Defence) Application Form from Indian Nationals for the Group ‘C’ Post of Fire Engine Drivers, Fireman, merchandiser Mate, Cook and Washerman vacancies.
Ministry of Defence invitations offline applications from eligible candidates of Indian Nationals for the Group ‘C’ Posts. MOD (Ministry of Defence) goes to extra 34 vacancies in ASC Units under Jurisdiction Eastern Command (ST). As per the Ministry of Defence notification, these vacancies are allowed for Group C posts. Applicants who are looking for Jobs will use this ASC unit under Jurisdiction Eastern Command (ST) chance. Eligible aspirants ought to send the applying form to Commanding Officer, 5133 ASC Bn, PIN-905133, C/o 99 APO within 30 days from the date of publication
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Details
The Ministry of Defence may be a central government operating sector for security purpose. Each year enormous vacancies to be filled on a regular or contract basis. Currently days each Indian has a need for work in the Indian Army. When finishing a minimum qualification like as 10th Class Pass / 12th Class, ITI & Diploma candidates additionally able to apply for MOD Vacancies 2019. Here an excellent chance is waiting for great opportunity is waiting for MOD Job aspirants. You have got to follow the below step by step instructions to submit a punctually filled application for Ministry of Defence Job notification 2019.
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Defence, ASC Units Under Jurisdiction Eastern Command (ST)|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Post Name||Group-C (Fire Engine Drivers, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Chowkidar, Cook)|
|Total Vacancy for Job||34|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Opening Date for application submission||N/A|
|Last date for submission of online application||18 August 2019|
You can visit indianarmy.nic.in official Website to gain additional information about this ministry of Defence Jobs. Here you can obtain information of MOD (Ministry of Defence) Vacancy 2019 such as educational qualification, application mode, age limit, fee and how to apply.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy-wise Details
As per the notification, allover 34 vacancies are allowed for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy proper information’s are given below:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Fire Engine Driver||02||Rs.21,700|
|Civil Motor Driver (CMD)||5||Rs.19900|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates age ought to be At least 18 years and Maximum 25 Years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Matriculation / ITI / Diploma Exam passed or equivalent from a recognized Board. For Post wise fascinating qualification please refer the employment notification.
Selection Process: The selection of applicants is done strictly supported their performance in Written Test / Physical Endurance Test / Practical and Document Verification.
Mode of Application: Candidates via offline mode only will be accepted.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Documents Required
The punctually filled application form ought to be reached along with with all supporting documents in associate degree an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through ordinary post/ Registered post/ Speed post. Applicants are requested to superscribe the words “Application For the Post of” on the highest of the envelope while sending the application form. The subsequent documents ought to be attached with the application:
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- DOB (Date of Birth) Certificate
- Caste Certificate where applicable.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman and NOC from the competent authority.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – How to check official notification?
Go to official website https://indianarmy.nic.in/
- You can find the advertisement for group c posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification can open read it and check Eligibility.
- After that, Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date of application.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Important Points:
- One photograph punctually attested by a Serving Gazetted Officer is to be appendant at the box on the applying.
- Second I Third photographs punctually self-attested are to be affixed at the box on the Admit Cards.
- Photograph punctually self-attested is to be enclosed with the applying. Please don’t affix this photograph.
- Application for the Post of HLower Division Clerk” is to be enclosed with the applying. Please don’t affix photograph.
- Name of the Post is to be written on the highest of the envelope that is addressed to the Controller, Controller ate of Quality Assurance (General Stores); Ashok Path Kanpur.
- Just in case of certificates and different documents that don’t seem to be issued in the Hindi or English languages; punctually certified copies of the translated documents in either English or Hindi versions are to be attached along with the punctually attested copies of the initial documents.
Ministry of Defence (MOD) of the presidency of India is to blame for defence part of India. The supreme command of the armed forces in India is President of India and also the remaining responsibilities fall under the ministry of defence. The Defence ministry of India was formed within the year 1776.