Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited has issued the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Driver Grade-II, Junior Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant, and Junior Power man Posts. In MESCOM there are total 727 vacancies for which the candidates can fill the form. The candidates who are eligible must apply for the posts by filling the application forms online. The application form must be filled from 22nd February 2019 to 4th April 2019.
MESCOM Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the exam must have passed 12th class or should have done the graduation degree from any recognized university. The candidates who are willing and really want to appear for the candidates must apply for the vacancies and submit the application form before the last date of the submission. The candidates must fill all the details correctly in the application form as it cannot be corrected after the submission of the application form.
|Organization name||Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited|
|Employment category||State government|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer, Driver Grade-II, Junior Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant, and Junior Power man Posts|
|Number of vacancies||727|
|Location of the job||Mangalore|
|Age limit||18 yrs – 35 yrs|
The candidates who want to apply for the job must check all the eligibility criteria on the official website of Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited where all the information about the application form will be provided. In the selection procedure, the candidates have to clear the written examination and after that, the interview must be cleared by the candidates.
The candidates must submit the application form on the dates mentioned as after the closing date the submission will not be accepted.
|Starting date for the submission of the application form||22/02/2019|
|Closing date for the submission of the application form||04/04/2019|
Exam pattern and MESCOM syllabus 2019
- There will be a language test of Kannada for the posts of groups A and B which you can check in the official notification of MESCO.
- The total marks will be 150 marks and a minimum of 50% marks are required so as to qualify the aptitude test.
- In Bengaluru, the Kannada language test will be conducted there.
- The questions will also be based on the 1st language of the SSLC level/10th level.
- To prepare well for the candidates must download the MESCOM syllabus 2019.
How To Apply For The MESCOM Recruitment 2019?
The candidates need to apply for the 727 vacancies that are eligible for the posts. Following is the procedure to apply for the posts of MESCOM:-
- Visit the official website of MESCOM i.e. www.mesco.in
- Then on the website search for the notification, and click on the recruitment tab and click on ‘detailed announcement of the employment announcement -2019’.
- Then the candidates have to search for the posts for which they want to apply Assistant Engineer, Driver Grade-II, Junior Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant, and Junior Power man Posts.
- The candidates must read the notification clearly and check the eligibility criteria for MESCOM recruitment 2019.
- All the details must be filled by the candidates properly and the application form must be filled online. All the important documents required must be uploaded.
- Finally the candidates have to submit the application form which must be submitted online. The application form must be uploaded with the scanned signature and photo. The final submission will be done after the fee payment. The fee must be paid by the candidates as without it the application form will not get submitted.
In order to prepare well for the exam, it is very important for the candidates to download MESCOM syllabus 2019.