- 1 MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- 2 Vacancy Details of MESCOM Recruitment 2019 Karnataka
- 3 How to Apply for MESCOM Recruitment 2019
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for MESCOM Recruitment 2019
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Educational Qualification
- 7 MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Mode of Selection
- 8 MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee Last Date
- 9 MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Qualifications Required
Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) has issued the various new recruitment notifications for the post of Junior Personal Assistant, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Driver Grade – II and the Junior Power man (Line Man) at its official website www.mesco.in. There are total 727 vacancies for MESCOM Recruitment 2019 and all the eligible aspirants can apply for these posts online by filling the online application form on the official website of MESCOM between 22nd February 2019 to 04th April 2019. The qualification required by the eligible candidates is that they must have completed 12th standard or graduate degree or engineering degree or its equivalent qualification degree from any recognized university or board. The willing and eligible aspirants who want to apply for MESCOM Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form through the online process on or before the closing date of submission of the application process.
MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
All the details regarding syllabus, admit cards, results, upcoming vacancies related to MESCOM recruitment are available in the notifications as follows:
|MESCOM RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2019|
|Organization Name||Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited|
|Category of Employment||State Government|
|Number of Vacancies||727|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant, Junior Power man (Line Man), Driver Grade II|
|Job Location||Mangalore ( Karnataka)|
|MESCOM Official Website||www.mesco.in|
|Age Limitation||18 yrs – 35 yrs|
The eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection procedure as well as how to apply for the recruitment are all available on the official website of MESCOM Recruitment 2019. The selection method includes the written examination and the interview and after the selection procedure, the selected candidates will be posted at the MESCOM (Mangalore).
Vacancy Details of MESCOM Recruitment 2019 Karnataka
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer||12||Rs. 41,130 – Rs. 72,920/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineer||02||Rs. 26,270 – Rs. 65,020/- Per Month|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||15||Rs. 46080- Rs. 98030/- Per Month|
|Junior Personal Assistant||06||Rs. 22920- Rs. 56320/- Per Month|
|Junior Power Man (Line Man)||667||Rs. 16,370/ – Rs. 35,180/- Per Month|
|Driver Grade II||25||Rs. 20,220/ – Rs. 35,180/- Per Month|
|Total MESCOM Job Vacancies||727|
|Online Application Form Submission Starting Date||22/02/19|
|Closing Date of Submission of Online Application Form||04/04/19|
How to Apply for MESCOM Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants have to firstly visit the official website www.mesco.in.
- Applicants have to search for the correct MESCOM notification and then go to the “Recruitment” tab and hit on the “Detailed announcement of employment announcement- 2019” link.
- Next look for various posts which the candidate wants to fill the application form such as “Assistant Executive Engineer (Electricity), Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Younger Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil) etc.
- Aspirants have to read the notification correctly and carefully for checking their eligibility for MESCOM Karnataka jobs.
- The eligible candidates can fill all the mandatory details required in the online registration form and must upload all the necessary documents.
- Then finally applicants have to submit their application form through online mode till the last date after uploading the scanned photo and signature of candidates themselves with the form and then do the final submission of the application form online followed by the payment of application fee. Without submission of the application fee and the whole process, applicants will not be able to participate in the recruitment process.
- Finally aspirants must take the print out of the MESCOM online form for the future references.
Eligibility Criteria for MESCOM Recruitment 2019
The different eligibility criteria required for the MESCOM Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- The minimum age limit is 18 yrs. while the maximum age limit is 35 yrs.
- SC/ST: 40 yrs.
- I, II A,II B, IIIA, IIIB: 38 yrs
- Relaxation in age will be given as per norms to the reserved category.
- Aspirants must have passed 12th standard or have Engineering/ Graduate/or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institution.
MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Mode of Selection
- Written Test
- Applicants have to clearly pass both the examination rounds of written test as well as interview. Therefore for the final recruitments, applicants have to necessarily qualify each stage in order.
For any types of detailed information’s aspirants may visit the official website www.mesco.in.
MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee Last Date
The last date of submission of application fees is 05/04/19. Applicants can pay the application fee through the post office in jurisdiction of Karnataka. For different categories, the application fee varies as follows:
- For General Category & I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST : Rs.300/-
MESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Qualifications Required
|Name of Posts||Required Qualifications|
|Junior Engineer ( Civil )||Diploma in Civil Department|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in the relevant stream with best academic records or passed in AMIE ( India) Examination or have any equivalent degree.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Assistant Engineer ( Electrical )|
|Junior Personal Assistant||10th standard/ SSC examination from the State of Karnataka & have passed Senior grade Typewriting & Senior Grade shorthand examinations in English & Kannada conducted by KSEEB ( Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board)|
|Junior Powerman||Aspirants must have ITI Certificate in relevant trade|
|Driver Grade II||Aspirants must have passed 8th from recognized school|
All the best to all the applicants for their bright future and great success in their career.
Check MESCOM Result 2019