- 1 LIC AAO Prelims 2019
- 2 LIC AAO Prelims 2019- Expected Cut-off Marks
- 3 LIC AAO Prelims 2019– Selection Procedures
- 4 1. Phase-2: Main examination
- 5 2. Phase-3: Interview
- 6 3. Pre recruitment medical examination/ final selection:
- 7 LIC AAO Prelims 2019- Categories Wise Cut-Off
- 8 LIC AAO Prelims 2019- Notification
- 9 LIC AAO Prelims 2019– Examination Pattern
- 10 LIC AAO Prelims 2019– Eligibility Criteria
LIC AAO Prelims 2019
Many candidates appeared for the LIC AAO prelims 2019 that was held from 4th May 2019 till 5th May 2019. All these candidates can check their expected cut off marks on the website. Based on how difficult the online examination is, the estimated cut off marks of LIC AAO prelims 2019 will be decided.
LIC AAO Prelims 2019- Expected Cut-off Marks
According to the candidates, this year the examination was still easier than the previous year. So, based on that, here is the cut off for the various categories:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks (out of 70)||Expected cutoff (out of 70 marks)|
In order to qualify the examination, the candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks in every section and minimum qualifying marks in the total aggregate.
LIC AAO Prelims 2019– Selection Procedures
1. Phase-2: Main examination
- Based on how the candidates perform in the preliminary examination, they will be shortlisted for LIC AAO 2019 mains exam.
- This examination is scheduled to be conducted on 28th June 2019. The examination consists of objective tests worth 300 marks and the descriptive test will be of 25 marks.
- Both of these examinations will be conducted online only.
- In the objective test, separate timing will be given to each and every section.
- Whereas in the descriptive test, the candidates have to answer by typing on the computer itself.
- The descriptive test will be submitted immediately after the candidate has finished the objective test.
2. Phase-3: Interview
The marks which are obtained by the candidates in the main examination will only be considered while shortlisting them for an interview, whereas the marks of the main examination and the interview will be aggregated for making the final list of the candidates.
3. Pre recruitment medical examination/ final selection:
The candidates who have been shortlisted in the final merit list will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical examination and if they are found medically fit, then an appointment will be offered.
The cut-off marks are important because they will help you to decide your rank among thousands of students will be coming for the test.
LIC AAO Prelims 2019- Categories Wise Cut-Off
|2||GK and current affairs||10.25||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|6||Total weighted score||255.75||250.00||233.00||203.50|
|7||Interview- qualifying marks||30||30||27||27|
|8||Cut off- final selection (online test and interview)||306.00||290.75||276.00||246.00|
LIC AAO Prelims 2019- Notification
Here are some important dates regarding the same:
|Start of online registration||2nd march 2019|
|End of online registration||22nd march 2019|
|Downloading of call letters||22nd -30th april 2019|
|Prelims (tentative)||4th and 5th may 2019|
|Mains (tentative)||28th June 2019|
A total of 590 vacancies have been announced which have been distributed over 5 major posts which are
- AAO (generalist)
- AAO (IT)
- AAO (CA)
- AAO (actuarial)
- AAO (Rajbhasha)
LIC AAO Prelims 2019– Examination Pattern
|Reasoning ability test||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude test||35||20 minutes|
|English language test with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||20 minutes|
LIC AAO Prelims 2019– Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: Minimum age- 21 years
Maximum age – 30 years
Relaxation for age
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- Confirmed LIC employee- further relaxation of 5 years
- PwBD (general)- 10 years
- PwBD (OBC)- 13 years
- ECO/ SSCO (GEN)- 5 years
- ECO/SSCO(SC/ST)- 10 years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC)- 8 years
- AAO (generalist)
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian university/ institution.
- AAO (IT)
Graduation degree in engineering in CS, IT or electronics or an MCA, or an MSc (computer science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- AA0 (CA)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University/ institution and candidate should have passed the final examination of the Institute of CA of India and completion of articles as presented by the Institute of CA of India.
- The candidate should be an associate member of the Institute of CAs of India.
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the institute of CA of India.
- AAO (actuarial)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ institution and candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT 1 and CT 5. Along with this, 4 more papers of the examination conducted by the institute of actuaries of India/ institute and faculty of actuaries, UK.
- The candidates must also provide the proof of their membership number in the institutes
- AAO (rajbhasha)
1. The candidate must possess a master’s degree in Hindi/ Hindi translation with English as one of the bachelor’s degree level OR
- Postgraduate master’s degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at bachelor’s degree level OR
- Postgraduate master’s degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at bachelor’s degree level.
This is some of the information regarding the LIC AAO Prelims 2019 Expected Cut-Off & Minimum Qualifying Marks.
- The candidates must consider all of this information into account when they search for the results.
- The candidates must re-read the entire article 2-3 times in order to understand the whereabouts of the entire information.
- The dates must not be skipped and the information must be taken seriously.