LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) has invited the online application from eligible candidates for the vacancy of 590 posts of AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer). The eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications before March 22nd, 2019. The notifications have been released regarding the all detailed information’s regarding submission of the online application form, details of various important dates related to examination, eligibility criteria and admit card, etc. The examination details of LIC AAO 2019 are as follows:
Vacancy Details of LIC AAO 2019
Name of Post: AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)
Total Number of Posts: 590
- AAO (IT): 150
- AAO ( Generalist): 350
- AAO ( CA): 50
- AAO ( Rajbhasha): 10
- AAO ( Actuarial): 30
|Name of Organization||LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)|
|Designation||AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)|
|Starting Date of Online Application||2nd March 2019|
|Last Date of Application||22nd March 2019|
LIC AAO 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Age ( as on 1st March 2019)
- Minimum Age: The minimum age shall be 21 yrs. completed on 21st March 2019. The maximum age should not exceed more than 30 yrs. The candidates must have born not earlier than on 2nd March 1989 as well as not later than 1st March 1998 and both the days inclusive are eligible.
- Age Relaxation in upper age
- SC/ST: 5 yrs.
- OBC: 3 yrs.
- PwBD (Gen): 10 yrs.
- PwBD (SC/ST): 15 yrs.
- PwBD (OBC): 13 yrs.
- ECO/SSCO (OBC): 5 yrs.
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST): 10 yrs.
- ECO/SSCO (GEN): 5 yrs.
- Confirmed LIC Employees: further relaxation of 5 yrs.
LIC AAO 2019 – Educational Qualification:
*AAO (Chartered Accountant): The candidates must have bachelor’s degree from the recognized Indian University or Institution and also have passed the final examination of Institute of CA of India as well as completed the Articles as presented by the Institute of CA of India. The candidates must be an associate member of the Institute of CA of India and the candidates must present their membership number for verification with the Institute of CA of India.
*AAO (Rajbhasha): Must have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi or Hindi translation with English as one of subject’s at the level of Bachelor’s Degree level or postgraduate degree in English with Hindi as one of the subject at the level of bachelor degree or the postgraduate master’s degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as the subjects at the level of bachelor’s degree.
*AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized Indian Institution/University. The candidates must have compulsorily passed the paper of CT1 & CT5 plus 4 or the other papers of the examination conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India or Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, UK (or total 6 papers) as on the eligibility date March 1st, 2019. The candidates have to provide their membership number which will be then verified by the Institute of Actuaries of India or the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
*AAO (IT): For it requires graduation degree in Engineering in computer science, Electronics or IT, MCA or MSc. (Computer Science) from recognized Indian Institutes / University.
*AAO (Generalist): It requires Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized Indian Institution/University.
LIC AAO 2019 – Online Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply through online mode only as no other modes of application are accepted.
- Candidates may apply online only from 2nd March 2019 to 22nd March 2019 and other modes of application are not accepted.
- After satisfying the eligibility criteria, as on 1st March 2019 are requested to go to the website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in. then click on “Careers” and open the link “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019”. It then redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- For registering an application, applicants have to choose the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’ and then enter a name, contact details, and e-mail id. Then the system generates the provisional registration number and the password which is displayed on the screen.
- The applicants must note down the registration number and the password. The SMS & e-mail containing the registration number and the password will be sent to the candidate.
- If in case, candidates were unable to complete their application form in one instant then he or she can save the data by entering the tab “save and next” facility for verifying the details in the online application form as well as can modify it if required. The visually impaired candidates must fill their application form very carefully and must check all details filled by them carefully before the final submission of the form.
- Candidates must carefully fill all the details and verify it themselves before the submission of application form online. After clicking the ‘submit’ button no change will be accepted or entertained.
LIC AAO 2019 – Application Fee
- Candidates can pay their application fee through the online mode as stated below:
*The application fee cum intimation charges of Rs. 600/- plus the transaction charges.
*For ST/SC/PwBD candidates, the intimation charges of Rs.100 plus the transaction charges for all other candidates.
*For more details, applicants can see the details on officially released advertisements.
LIC AAO 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application form Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee||2nd March 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee||22nd March 2019|
|The download of call letter for online preliminary examination||From 22nd April – 30th April 2019|
|Dates of Online Preliminary Examination (Tentative)||4th & 5th May 2019|
|Dates of Main Online Examination (Tentative)||28th June 2019|
Steps to Download Admit Card of LIC AAO 2019
- Firstly applicants have to visit the official website http://licindia.in/
- Applicants have to click on the link of Admit card.
- Then they have to enter their registration number and password provided to the candidates at the time of the registration process.
- A direct link will be available for downloading the LIC AAO Exam Admit Card.
- Applicants can very easily download the admit card online.
- They must carefully check all the details given in the admit card is correct.
- Applicants can download it and take the print out of it.
All the best to all the aspirants for their bright future and great success.