Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 has invited you to the applications for the Officer (Scale-I) posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 18 Jan 2020. So, the interested and eligible applicants can visit the online web site and fill up the application form through a prescribed format available on the official website https://karnatakabank.com/. Also, the applicants must make sure they complete the application procedure within the last date which is 18 Jan 2020.
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Registration form/Payment of Fee||08 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registration form/Payment of Fee||18 Jan 2020|
|Date of the Examination||18 Feb 2020|
Job Summary of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Officer (Scale-I) PostsNotification||Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Officer (Scale-I) Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||18 Jan 2020|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020
Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC valid university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/1 year Executive-MBA) Applicants must be a Post-Graduate as of 01 Jan 2020. Applicants who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not qualified to apply.
Age Limit for officer (Scale-I) Posts
- An applicant’s applying for the post of Officer (Scale-I), the age limit is 28 years as on 01 Jan 2020. Also, applicants must make sure that they must have been born on or after 02 Jan 1992.
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years for the applicants belonging to the SC or ST category
Application Fee for Officer (Scale-I) Posts
- For applicants belonging to UR category, the application fee is Rs 600/- plus applicable GST
- For applicants belonging to SC or ST category, the application fee is Rs 500/-
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 18 Jan 2020. Interested and eligible applicants shall apply online only between 08 Jan 2020 to 18 Jan 2020 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s web site after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applicants can have to visit the Careers Page on the Bank’s official website under the heading “ONLINE EXAMINATION CALL LETTER DOWNLOAD” for downloading examination call letters for online tests. Easy steps applying for Officer (Scale-I) Posts given below:
- The interested and eligible applicants must log on to the Official Website, which is https://karnatakabank.com/ .
- They can then have to go to the Career Page and click on the link from home page
- After clicking on this link, they can have to enter the all-important details in order to register themselves
- After successfully registering themselves, the applicants can then duly fill-up the application form
- After filling the form, you can then click on the submit button to apply for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020.