- 1 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019
- 2 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Posts Details:
- 3 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Pay Scale:
- 4 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Important Dates:
- 5 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Eligibility Criteria:
- 6 JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
JSSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for 6 separate positions on 13 Sep 2019. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Online Application has already been started from 18 Sep 2019. The last date to apply for the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination 2019 examination has been extended from 17 Oct 2019, to 12 November 2019. All the graduates who fulfill the age limit are eligible to apply for this post. Interested and eligible aspirants can read the eligibility criteria, how to apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019, examination pattern and more.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019
|Examination Name||Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination 2019|
|Conducted By||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Total No. Of Posts||6 Posts|
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Salary||Rs 5,200 to 34,800|
|Official Web site||jssc.nic.in|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Posts Details:
There are a total of 1140 vacancies available under Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. All these vacancies are divided into 6 different posts.
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Posts||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vacancy|
|Assistant branch officer||362|
|Block Supply Officer||223|
|Block Welfare Officer||139|
|Co-Operative Extension officer||241|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Pay Scale:
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Pay Scale||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Assistant branch officer Posts||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4600|
|Block Supply Officer Posts||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Block Welfare Officer Posts||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Sub-Divisional inspector-cum-Law Posts||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Co-Operative Extension officer Posts||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Planning Assistant Posts||Rs 5200 to 20200||Rs 2800|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Important Dates:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Important Dates is given below:
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Notification 2019 Released||Sep 13|
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Online Application Starts||Sept 18 at 11:00 AM|
|Last Date for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Registration||Nov 12 by 12 midnight|
|Last Date to submit Application Fee||Nov 16|
|Last Date to upload Photograph & Sign||Nov 19|
|Correction Window opens||Nov 20|
|Last Date for Correction||Nov 22|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission: Graduate and its equivalent
Minimum Age Limit for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Unreserved Category||35 Years|
|OBC and BC (Male) Category||37 Years|
|Female (Unreserved, OBC, and BC) Category||38 Years|
|SC/ST Category||40 Years|
- Maximum relaxation in the age limit cannot be provided more than 10 Years.
- For Ex-Serviceman 5 Years Relaxation in the upper age limit
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
Before you start filling the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Application form, make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- You can go to the official web site of JSSC i.e. http://jssc.nic.in/.
- After that, under the Important Links section, click on the Application form (Apply)” link.
- You can click on the Apply Now against the “Online Application for Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive -2019”.
- A new page can open where you need to click on the Register Now button.
- You can fill all the mandatory details like personal information, academic qualification, address, and contact details.
- After that enter the Name and DOB (Date of Birth) as mentioned in the 10th marks card.
- After that click on the Submit button.
- After completion of registration, the registration number and password can be sent to the applicant’s email ID and mobile number.