- 1 Indian Navy Sailor recruitment 2020 – Number of vacancies
- 2 Indian navy sailor recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Indian Navy sailor recruitment 2020 – Eligibility criteria
- 4 Indian Navy Sailor recruitment 2020 – Age limit
- 5 Indian Navy Sailor recruitment 2020 –Selection criteria
- 6 Computer-based examination schedule
- 7 Physical fitness test eligibility for the entrance of examination
- 8 Medical standards for the clearing the examination
- 9 Indian Navy Sailor recruitment 2020 – Pay and Allowances
- 10 Indian Navy recruitment 2019 – SSR Application process
Indian Navy is a very respectable profession and those who wish to take an admission in the profession must clear the examination. The dates of the examination will be announced very soon and the candidates who are interested must complete and submit the application forms for the examination. If the candidates wish to fill in the application form, they must search for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2020. The syllabus will also be made available very soon and the candidates can go through it in order to prepare for the examination. The exam is being conducted for various posts and the applicants must go through this entire article to know more about it. There are over 700 vacancies and the candidates can apply from 28 June 2019 to 10 July 2019.
- Sailor- senior secondary recruit (SSR)- 2500 posts
- Sailor- Artificer Apprentice (AA)- 500 posts
- Beginning of online application form registration: 28th June 2019
- End date of online application form registration: 10th July 2019
- Beginning of the course: February 2020
|Sailor (AA)||Must have cleared 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.|
|Sailor (SSR)||10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.|
- Candidates must have been born between 1st February 2000 to 31st January 2003
|AA||The selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Examination. The subject needed to qualify the entrance is Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.|
|SSR||The selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination. The subject needed to qualify the entrance is Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.|
Computer-based examination schedule
- A common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper that will be given will be computer based comprising a total of 100 questions in which each question will carry 1 mark each.
- The question paper will be made available in both the languages Hindi and English and it will be objective type.
- The question paper will be consist of four sections that is English, science, mathematics and general knowledge.
- The level of the question paper will be that of class 10+2 and the syllabus and sample papers will be made available only on the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
- The timings of the examination will be one hour.
- The candidates must clear all the subjects in order to clear the examination. However, the cutoff will be decided by the Navy recruiters themselves.
- A penalty will be asked for the wrong answer that is one-fourth the marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Physical fitness test eligibility for the entrance of examination
- The candidate must qualify in the physical fitness test. It is a mandatory condition for selection.
- The physical fitness consist of 1.6 km run that must be completed in 7minutes at the most with 20 squat ups and 10 push-ups.
Medical standards for the clearing the examination
- The medical examination will be conducted by the concerned authorities according to the medical standards prescribed by the military officers.
- The minimum height of the candidate must be 157cms. The weight and chest must be proportionate and there must be a minimum chest expansion of 5cms.
- The candidate must be in a good physical and mental condition and free from any kind of disease. The presence of any deformity or disease might prevent the candidate from giving an efficient performance.
- The candidates must clear the physical fitness test in order to clear the medical examination. This way they will be able to make it for the vacant post.
|Initial period allowances||Stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month|
|After the successful completion of initial training||Rs21,700- Rs69,100|
|MSP||Rs5200 per month|
|Group pay||Rs 6200/- per month|
- The candidates must apply online itself on the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
- The request must be made in between 28th June 2019 and 10th July 2019.
- The candidates must register themselves on the official website with their e-mail and the applicants must ensure to give a working mail and mobile numbers.
- Click on the apply button after the entire process has been completed.
- Before clicking on the submit button, read all the details and make sure that the details are correct.
- The photographs that are uploaded must be of good quality.
- The application form must be uploaded from the common service centres across the country against a fixed fee of Rs.60+GST.
These are some of the necessary details regarding the Indian Navy recruitment 2020 that must be read and followed by the applicants before they apply for the examination.
These details are necessary to be read and followed. The instructions regarding height and weight must be carefully read and followed. The candidates who are eligible after the physical fitness test will only be allowed to make it to the job post.