The IBPS SO 2019 Prelims Result will be released in the month of January 2020, therefore the candidates who have attended the Specialist Officer examination of IBPS on 28th and 29th December 2019 are now eagerly waiting for the result declaration. The candidates have given the examination at the various examination centers and are now searching for their IBPS SO 2019 prelims Result. The results will be released on the official website by the officials i.e. www.ibps.in very soon. A vast number of candidates has applied for this examination on the prescribed dates as the notification released by the officials of IBPS.
IBPS SO Prelims Results 2019
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of Exam||IBPS SO|
|Official Website Address||www.ibps.in|
|Job Type||Specialist Officer Cadre|
|Job Location||In India anywhere|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29.12.2018 and 30.12.2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2019|
Date of Main Exam
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2019|
Steps to Check the IBPS SO Prelims Result 2019
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will very soon release the result on its official website i.e. www.ibps.in. within 10 to 15 days after the completion of exam. Applicants can visit the official website to check their results online and it is advised to the candidates to regularly visit the official website for knowing the status of result updates. The candidates for checking their results must follow the given steps below:
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Then search for the IBPS SO (IBPS Specialist Officer) Prelims exam results.
- Now click on IBPS SO result link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Next candidates will have to enter their IBPS SO admit card number.
- The candidates have to enter their date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Finally the IBPS SO 2019 result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must check their results and all other details with great attention.
- Applicants must take the print out of their IBPS result for future references.
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Result 2019 – Section Wise Qualifying Marks
The IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2019 held on 29th & 30th December 2019 are conducted for total 150 marks and there are three main section and the questions are asked from English language, General Awareness, Reasoning with the special reference to the Banking Industry. Each of the section has 50 questions of 50 marks each. The aspirants have to qualify in each of three tests by securing the minimum cut off marks which are ultimately decided by the official authority.
|Name of Test||No. of Ques.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||40 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2019 Cut Off Marks
The IBPS cut off marks 2019 will be available soon; the IBPS officials release the category wise IBPS Cut Off marks for the examinations held on 28th December & 29th December 2019 on their official website. The IBPS SO exam cut off marks is the minimum qualifying marks. Therefore candidates must score more than or equal to IBPS SO cut off marks and only those candidates are eligible are for the further rounds of IBPS SO selection process. The IBPS SO 2019 cut off marks different for different categories. The different categories includes General, OBC, SC, ST & BC and the category wise IBPS SO expected cut off marks 2019 are decided by higher authorities of IBPS based on the various factors as given below:
IBPS Cut Off Marks Factors:
- Total number of vacancies.
- Number of applicants attended for examination.
- Based on the difficulty level of SO examination.
- The highest marks scored in IBPS SO examination.
- Number of qualified candidates.
Steps to Check Cut Off Marks of IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2019
Applicants can follow the below given steps for checking their results:
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website i.e.www.ibps.in.
- Then on the home page, the search tab is available.
- Applicants have to click on that tab and search for IBPS Specialist Officer Cut Off marks 2019.
- Click on the IBPS SO exam Cut Off link.
- Then enter a set number.
- Applicants can download IBPS SO Prelims Cut Off 2019-20 from the link.
- Finally, applicants can see the category wise IBPS SO Prelims examination Cut off marks.
The cut off marks of IBPS SO Prelims Exam will be updated on the official website by the officials. By using these cut off marks, the applicants can confirm their status as they are qualified or not. After successful completion of examination, the IBPS SO answer key and the cut off marks released by the officials gives the applicants the clear status of their performances and whether they are qualified for the selection process or not for the next rounds.
Expected IBPS SO Cut Off Marks 2019
|HR/ Personnel Officer ( Scale I )||47.67||56.93||74.67||77.33|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||76.93||71.40||75.60||89.07|
|Law Officer ( Scale I)||66.40||59.93||66.07||76.00|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||NA||43.67||47.67||65.80|
|IT Officer ( Scale I)||55.47||57.40||58.67||66.27|
|Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I)||51.33||51.67||56.47||63.00|
All the best to all the aspirants for their bright future and great success.