Regional Rural Bank Exams are conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) every year for the post of clerk and PO. These exams are mostly conducted in the month of August 2019. There is a lot of competition for the posts of IBPS clerk and IBPS PO in RRB. Those who are interested and eligible fill the application for IBPS RRB exam. To clear the exam it is very essential for the candidates to do the preparation of the exam and it can be done best when they will have the study material for it. The best books must be chosen for the preparation.
To check the marking criteria, it is important for the candidates to know the exam pattern. When the candidates will know the exam pattern of the IBPS RRB exam, they will come to know how the questions are given in the exam. They can also prepare themselves by practising more when they will know the exam pattern. The pattern can also be checked from the previous year questions papers or the sample papers which are easily available on the various websites. Moreover, it is also given in some books from where the candidates will get an idea how the questions come in the exam of Regional Rural Banks. There will be three sections in the preliminary exam i.e. English, quantitative aptitude and reasoning of 30, 35 and 35 questions respectively. The time duration for the exam is 1 hour for the exam.
Related: IBPS Clerk Study Material 2019
The preparation for the exam must be done from the best books so that the candidates can score well. The candidates can cover all the topics from the books and practice for more in which they are weak. Some of the books for the IBPS RRB are as follows:-
Books for quantitative aptitude-
- Upkar prakashan-N.K. Singh – Quantitative aptitude test
- S.chand- R.S. aggarwal –Quantitative aptitude for competitive exams
- Kiran publication-S.N Prasad- Kiran’s IBPS RRB Officer (PO)
Books for reasoning ability
- Career launcher-GKP- IBPS RRB officer (scale 1- 20 practice papers)
- Kiran prakashan- Think tank of kiran prakashan – Gramin bank officer (PO) solved papers for IBPS RRB
- Person – Egdar Thorpe- Test of reasoning
- Arihant- Experts compilation – 30 model papers IBPS-VI bank clerk preliminary exam
Books for English
- McGraw Hill education – Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma rani sinha-objective English for competitive examination
- Penguin- Normal lewis –Objective general English
- Cambridge university press ( New Delhi)- Raymond Murphy- Essential Grammar in use
- S.chand – R.S. aggarwal, Vikas aggarwal – objective general English
Books for Computers
- Content Crop- (CWE clerical cadre ) Computer knowledge for IBPS
- Kiran Prakashan – Objective computer Knowledge & literacy 2610 objective question
The candidates must start the preparation now from the books so that they will not have much burden of practicing various topics. All the topics must be practiced properly so that they can attempt the exam well. Thus, the candidates must practice well for the IBPS RRB exam 2019 as there are lot of candidates want to get this job.