We all know that candidates have been really working hard for the examination and also they have been behaving from quite a long time. Let’s put an end to all the queries and questions that were raised regarding IBPS RRB officer examination for the year 2019.
The Institute of banking personnel selection already known as IBPS organizes online examination for the candidates who are preparing for the recruitment process for the rural banks for a different post. The examination is done at three stages and therefore the recruitment interviews are done once the person has cleared the first stage. The recruitment interviews are taken by NABARD.
IBPS RRB Officer Notification 2019
The notification released by IBPS RRB officer 2019, this year is that the examination will be held in the month of August and October. Therefore the students who are preparing for the exam nation must keep in mind that the tentative dates will be released soon on the official website and it is advised to all the candidates to keep on checking the website for latest information and notification. http://www.ibps.in/
Before we move further it is advised to all the candidates to go through the important dates and events in order to get the idea about the releasing dates of the application forms and the admit cards
|Online application form availability||8th June 2019|
|Last date for the submission of online form||2nd July 2019|
|IBPS RRB (Preliminary) Admit card download||Scale 1 officer – July 2019 Officer assistant 2019|
|IBPS RRB Exam dates||Scale 1 officer – 11th, 12th and 18th August Officer assistant – 19th, 25th and 1st September 2019|
IBPS RRB Officer 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are applying for the officer level must also know that there are set criteria on the basis of which the selection procedure is done there for the educational qualifications of the candidates must include the following mark sheet and degrees.
- The candidate must be a graduate under a registered university or its related from a recognized university
- It is necessary that the candidates must mention the percentage of marks octane at the time of registration for the officer level examination
- The candidates must be aware of computer literacy as the examination is held online, therefore, it is very necessary that the candidate is tech-savvy and must know the basic knowledge of computer.
According to the eligibility criteria, there are certain other aspects on the basis of age eligibility criteria of the candidates are arranged which is on the basis of Nationality / Citizenship of The candidates:
Candidates who are applying for the examinations must remember that they must follow the given guidelines as following:
- Must be the citizen of India
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan to be taken for consideration
- Candidates under the Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 first of January for permanent settlement
- Person of Indian origin who has been settled in countries like Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda, Zambia, Vietnam or East Africa and have an intention of permanent settlement in India.
Also, the candidates belonging to different categories such as scheduled caste or scheduled tribe or OBC must carry our category certificate issued by the government of India in their favor
Candidates who are applying for the examination must also consider the age criteria which appear to be that the candidate should be of age 20 however the limit ends on 30 years at the time of registration. Therefor it is necessary that the candidates who are attaching the local proof the Adhaar card or pan card must carry the date of birth issued under the government of India in order to check the age criteria.
The candidates who are found with false certificates would not be allowed to sit for the exam nation or to appear for the interview if the reference check is done and however their validation will also be canceled therefore it is advised to all the candidates to provide the correct information in order to carry out the examination process smoothly and under proper guidance. Also, there is a relaxation for the candidates who belong to a particular category.
|Category||Age relaxation limit|
|PWD||If the candidates are applying for the post of officer assistant then the actual period of the service in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-servicemen belonging to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribes) Maximum age limit will be of 50 years|
|The person affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Application forms for the IBPS RRB officer 2019will soon be announced it is advised that the candidates keep on checking the website for more information regarding the application forms however The tentative dates that are available online is to be said that the examination forms will be released by eighth of June so there for candidates who are willingly looking for the application form must know that in the month of June or the first week of June the application forms will be released.
IBPS RRB Officer 2019: Admit Card
IBPS RRB 2019 Admit Card, Call Letter (Released), Exam Dates and Instructions:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has discharged IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination Admit Cards on 20/07/2019. Candidates will access the admit cards/ call letters of IBPS RRB 2019 from https://ibps.in/ by logging in with their registration number and Password/DOB.
Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019
- IBPS has additionally released admit cards for pre-exam coaching on July 15 at the official web site.
- The Pre-exam coaching is conducted by 45 RRBs for selected applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ Minority Communities/ex-servicemen and Persons with benchmark disabilities.
- PET for Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant are control from July 21-26 and July 21-August 1, 2019 respectively.
- It is obligatory to carry the admit card beside a photo ID proof to the assigned IBPS RRB Exam Center.
- The 45 minutes long examination will be held in an online mode having 80 multiple alternative queries.
- IBPS RRB Prelims exam consists of queries from Reasoning Ability and Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude.
- Applicants who qualify in prelims examination will download the call letter for RRB main examination.
IBPS RRB Call Letter Dates
Following are the significant dates regarding IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019. Applicants must go through the following schedule:
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB 2019 Pre-Exam Training Admit Card Released on date||15/07/2019 (Released)|
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Pre-examination Coaching for Officer Scale -I||21 – 26 July 2019|
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Pre-examination Coaching for Office Assistant||July 27 – August 1, 2019|
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB 2019 Admit Card for Preliminary Examination Released on||July 20, 2019 (Released)|
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Preliminary Examination for Officer Scale I on||August 3, 4 and 11, 2019|
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Preliminary Examination for Office Assistants on||August 17, 18 and 25, 2019|
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Admit Card Date for Main Examination||September, 2019|
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Call Letter Date for Interview Round||October, 2019|
How to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019?
Separate IBPS RRB Admit Cards 2019 are issued for Pre-exam Coaching, Preliminary, Main Examination, and Interview round. Applicants will download their admit cards for preliminary examination from 20/07/2019 onwards.
Following are the steps to download IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Admit Card:
- Visit the IBPS RRB website-ibps.in.
- Go to the home page, you can follow the link “Download your Call Letter for CWE RRB VIII”
- Enter your Registration Number and Password/ DOB.
- Verify all the important details on IBPS RRB Admit Card and Print multiple copies.
Important information on IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Admit Card 2019: Applicants failing to bring IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Admit Card on the examination day wouldn’t be allowable to enter the IBPS RRB Examination Center. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Admit Card carries following details on it.
- Name of the Showing Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Roll Number of candidates
- Registration Number of candidates
- Name of the Post
- Date & Reporting Time of Online Examination
- Venue and Address of the Examination Center
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Pasting the Passport Size Colored Photographs
Instructions for IBPS RRB Call Letter 2019:
Candidates ought to rigorously go through the instructions mentioned on IBPS RRB Admit Cards. The same instructions are also given below:
- Paste the recent colored photograph on the assigned space within the RRB admit card. (Do not staple the photograph within the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB admit card.
- Applicants should make sure that IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Admit card isn’t mutilated or damaged. They have to keep it very safely.
- Applicants have to be compelled to carry a Photograph ID proof in original and its photocopy in conjunction with the admit card to the examination center.
- Applicants ought to mention their name; roll number, registration number, and signature on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The details on the photo ID proof ought to match the details as mentioned within the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Online Form.
- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) wouldn’t entertain any request for amendment of date, time and venue for online exam under any circumstances.
- In case of anybody problems or technical glitches, each attainable try would be created by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) to rectify the matter like moving applicants to a different near center, delay in the exam, etc. The possibility for re-conducting the test is at the only real discretion of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection).
- Applicants should rigorously certify the signatures affixed at all places in his/her admit card, attendance sheet, etc. and in all other official communications ought to be identical and with none variation.
- Any carrying disallowed objects like bits of papers, Geometry / Pencil Box, Calculator, Mobile Phone, Scale, Ring, Earrings, Plastic Pouch, Nose-pin, Bluetooth, Earphones, etc. would be debarred from showing for the exam.
- Applicants would be disqualified from the examination and succeeding processes just in case of any false impersonation or adopting any unfair suggests that or misconduct throughout the exam.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: When will IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019 be released? Is IBPS Admit card completely different for all the posts?
Answer: The release dates for IBPS RRB admit card is 20/07/2019. Yes, every examination has its completely different admit card. Also, call letter for all stages and posts are completely different. You can call on this helpline numbers:1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
Fax number: 91- 22- 2854-2076
Question: How can I download my IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB call letter?
Answer: To download the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB Call Letter, you can visit the official website and follow the steps that given below:
- Go to IBPS web site
- After that, click on the Call Letter for CWE RRB download link
- After that, Now enter your Registration Number, Password or DOB (DD-MM-YY) and Captcha.
- You can download the IBPS RRB call letter easily.
Also Check – IBPS RRB Officer 2019 Study Materials