We all know that candidates have been really working hard for the examination and also they have been behaving from quite a long time. Let’s put an end to all the queries and questions that were raised regarding IBPS RRB officer examination for the year 2019.
The Institute of banking personnel selection already known as IBPS organizes online examination for the candidates who are preparing for the recruitment process for the rural banks for a different post. The examination is done at three stages and therefore the recruitment interviews are done once the person has cleared the first stage. The recruitment interviews are taken by NABARD.
IBPS RRB Officer Notification 2019
The notification released by IBPS RRB officer 2019, this year is that the examination will be held in the month of August and October. Therefore the students who are preparing for the exam nation must keep in mind that the tentative dates will be released soon on the official website and it is advised to all the candidates to keep on checking the website for latest information and notification. http://www.ibps.in/
Before we move further it is advised to all the candidates to go through the important dates and events in order to get the idea about the releasing dates of the application forms and the admit cards
|Online application form availability||8th June 2019|
|Last date for the submission of online form||2nd July 2019|
|IBPS RRB (Preliminary) Admit card download||Scale 1 officer – July 2019 Officer assistant 2019|
|IBPS RRB Exam dates||Scale 1 officer – 11th, 12th and 18th August Officer assistant – 19th, 25th and 1st September 2019|
IBPS RRB Officer 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are applying for the officer level must also know that there are set criteria on the basis of which the selection procedure is done there for the educational qualifications of the candidates must include the following mark sheet and degrees.
- The candidate must be a graduate under a registered university or its related from a recognized university
- It is necessary that the candidates must mention the percentage of marks octane at the time of registration for the officer level examination
- The candidates must be aware of computer literacy as the examination is held online, therefore, it is very necessary that the candidate is tech-savvy and must know the basic knowledge of computer.
According to the eligibility criteria there are certain other aspects on the basis of age eligibility criteria of the candidates are arranged which is on the basis of Nationality / Citizenship of The candidates:
Candidates who are applying for the examinations must remember that they must follow the given guidelines as following:
- Must be the citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal or Bhutan to be taken for consideration
- Candidates under the Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 first of January for permanent settlement
- Person of Indian origin who has been settled in countries like Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda, Zambia, Vietnam or East Africa and have an intention of permanent settlement in India.
Also the candidates belonging to different categories such as schedule caste or schedule tribe or OBC must carry our category certificate issued by the government of India in their favour
Candidates who are applying for the examination must also consider the age criteria which appear to be that the candidate should be of age 20 however the limit ends on 30 years at the time of registration. There for it is necessary that the candidates who are attaching the local proof the Adhaar card or pan card must carry the date of birth issued under the government of India in order to check the age criteria.
The candidates who are found with false certificates would not be allowed to sit for the exam nation or to appear for the interview if the reference check is done and however their validation will also be cancelled therefore it is advised to all the candidates to provide the correct information in order to carry out the examination process smoothly and under proper guidance. Also there is a relaxation for the candidates who belong to particular category.
|Category||Age relaxation limit|
|PWD||If the candidates are applying for the post of officer assistant then the actual period of the service in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-servicemen belonging to the schedule caste or schedule tribes) Maximum age limit will be of 50 years|
|Person affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Application forms for the IBPS RRB officer 2019will soon be announced it is advised that the candidates keep on checking the website for more information regarding the application forms however The tentative dates that are available online is to be said that the examination forms will be released by eighth of June so there for candidates who are willingly looking for the application form must know that in the month of June or the first week of June the application forms will be released.
IBPS RRB Officer 2019: Admit Cards
Candidate must keep in mind that the admit card will be released once the application process is completed. Also the candidates can easily download the admit card from the official website by placing the registration number as the username and password will be the date of birth.
For each candidate can easily download their admit card from the official website also it is advised that the IBPS 2019 means admit card will only be given to the candidate who has cleared the preliminary examinations. Without the admit card the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examinations.