Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the CWE (common written exam) for the clerical cadre so that the eligible candidates can be selected. This exam is conducted all over the country and the candidates who are eligible for the exam must apply for the examination 7275 posts were out by the IBPS for which a lot of candidates applied. This is an entry-level job for which the candidates are recruited for the post of clerk. It is very important for the candidates that they must be well versed with the local or regional language for which they want to apply.
IBPS Clerk Result 2019
|Commencement of the ibps clerk result||1st April, 2019|
|Closure of the ibps clerk result||30th April, 2019|
The ibps clerk result released in the month of April, 2019. The exams were conducted in the two stages preliminary and the mains exam.
- The preliminary exam was conducted on 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th December 2019. The mains exam was conducted on 20th January 2019. The candidates prepared really hard for both the exams. Those who cleared prelims can only appear for the mains examination. The admit cards for both the exams are released and the candidates are notified about it.
- The merit list is based on the mains examination as the prelim is the exam of qualifying nature. The candidates must prepare well in the mains exam as then only they can clear the cut off for IBPS clerk. The Ibps clerk result was released on 1st April 2019 and the closure of the result was on 30th April 2019.
IBPS Clerk Result 2019: How to check?
The candidates who want to check their ibps clerk result prelims can check it easily for which the notification will also be provided to them. To check the result the candidates must have the required details as without that the result cannot be checked and it is also important that the details must be correct.
- Log on to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- There will be flashing links on the website – to check the result of ibps clerk
- The candidates can click on the link and fill all the details like roll number and password correctly so you can check your result.
- The pdf file will be opened and the candidates can check the result
- Take the print out and check all the details correctly.
IBPS Clerk Result 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria in education and age then only they will be able to appear for the exam.
|Minimum age||The candidate should be of 20 years|
|Maximum age||The candidate should be of 28 years|
IBPS Clerk Result 2019: Cut off marks
The candidates have to score the minimum cut off marks in order to clear the exam. The cut off marks are the minimum cut off marks which are required by the candidates to clear the examination. Section wise cut off should also be cleared by the candidates. The following are the cut off marks required subject wise for the ibps clerk mains result :-
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||9-11 marks|
|General English||6-8 marks|
|Financial/General awareness||7-9 marks|
|Quantitative aptitude||8-10 marks|
The cut off marks required category wise is different and following is the cut off marks required category wise. There will also be the state wise cut off so the candidates must know that these cut off marks may vary. The candidates can check it in the table given below:-
IBPS Clerk Result 2019: Scorecard
The ibps clerk result scorecard for the prelims exam is result after a week the result status of your prelims exam is declared. The candidates must stay updated by checking the website regularly so that they can know whenever the scores are released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on its official website.
The mains exam scorecard can be checked on 1st april,2019 which is the ibps clerk result expected date. The candidates must check the marks so that they can get to know how much they have scored in their mains examination. The cut off marks are released and can be checked by the candidates.
IBPS Clerk Result 2019: Merit list
The candidates can check the merit list whenever the results are released. The candidates can check the merit list and they can get to know their result. To clear the exams it is very important for them to check clear both the exam preliminary as well as mains.
To appear for the exam it is also important for the candidates to know the exam pattern.
The exam pattern for the preliminary exam date is given as follows:-
|S.no||Subjects||No. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|1||Numerical ability||35||20 minutes||35|
|2||English Language||30||20 minutes||30|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes||35|
In the mains examination, there will be absolute 190 questions which must be finished by 160 minutes.
|S.No||Sections||No. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|1.||Reasoning ability and computer aptitude||50||45 minutes||60|
|2||Quantitative aptitude||50||45 minutes||50|
|3||English language||40||35 minutes||40|
|4||General/Financial awareness||50||35 minutes||50|
The candidates can check the result easily for which the notification will be out whenever the result is released.