HPCL Recruitment 2019: All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) Recruitment 2019 are updated. Instant availability of Information provided on HPCL Recruitment 21/09/2019 is for the benefit of the job seekers and candidates looking for jobs with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. Find more details and updates about HPCL recruitment 2019, examination results, important dates, schedules, etc.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites you to the application for the position Project Associate, etc. You can read all details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy. Eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited before 10 October 2019
|HPCL Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc,M.Sc,Diploma,PG Diploma|
|Total No. of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Salary||40000 – 50000(per month)|
|Posted on||20 September 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||10 October 2019|
Qualification in Details:
HPCL Recruitment 2019 qualification detail is given below:
- Educations details: Prescribed full time degrees, BSc or MSc, Diploma, Diploma or PG Diploma.
- Job Descriptions: To assist Scientists in carrying out a research project(s). Prepare samples for establishing ways of research routine analysis related to the assigned project(s). Observation batch reactions for optimizing reaction conditions, Running pilot plants in shifts, Carryout the other job(s) allotted by the reporting scientists/Officers.
- The engagement is at first initially for a period of one year that can be extended by another year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the applicant subject to a most of 3 years.
HPCL Recruitment 2019 – General Instructions
- PROJECT ASSOCIATE post is a fixed-term post. As such the post can be named/called/designated as Fixed Term Project Associate. If any applicant selected, initial engagement will be for a period of one year which is extendable by one year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the applicant, subject to a maximum of three years.
- The candidates must have an active E-mail id and Cell phone/landline number that should remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the applicants can take place through e-mail/cell phone /landline number only.
- The candidates must have the required documents such as percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exams, caste/sub-caste certificate, name of issuing authority, date of issue, state of origin, etc. pronto out there with them before they commence the application process. This data can be necessary at the time of filling in the online application
- Applicants not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection procedure.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form cannot be changed and no benefit of other categories can be admissible later on.
Selection Procedure for HPCL Recruitment 2019
The selection process can be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms and written test (depending upon the no. of applications) of eligible applicants followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee. Applicants shortlisted after initial scrutiny can be intimated thru the portal. Applicants are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise. Incomplete applications can be summarily rejected.
HPCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Procedure
- First of all, Login to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers and click on our current openings. Visit Fixed Term Project Associates, R&D Centre, Bengaluru. You can read all the instructions carefully provided on the web site. Applicants must keep a scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb and Soft copy of the detailed CV (including a brief description of the PhD topic in case of Ph.D. applicants) ready before filling the online application form.
- Fill in the online application form with all the required details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photos and Detailed CV.
- Applicants are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form, affix his/her recent passport size photos, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Applicants are not necessary to submit a hard copy of the application form to HPCL.
- Interested candidates must only apply online on our website https://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings.