Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Consultant, Assistant Agricultural Officer, and Others. The Public Service Commission organization invites online application from eligible applicants having M.Ch, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested and eligible applicants for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 Nov 2019.
Important Dates for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date of online application for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019||7 November 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019||22 November 2019|
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Job Summary:
|Notification||Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: 30 Vacancies for Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultant and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||7 Nov 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||22 Nov 2019|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Functional Area|
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total No of vacancy|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||15|
|Deputy Town Planner||01|
|Assistant Professor in Fine Art||04|
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Agriculture Officer Post: Applicant must have a Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University certify by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Assistant Agricultural Officer Post: Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or equivalent.
- Deputy Town Planner Post: Applicant must have a Degree in Regional/Town Planning or equivalent.
- Drug Inspector Post: Applicant must have a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicines with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology. Pharmacy Degree or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicines with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by Law. (ii) Not less than Eighteen months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in schedule C and/or schedule C1 to the Drugs and Cosmetics Rule, 1945
- Principal, Assistant Professor in Fine Art Post: Applicant must have a Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art or equivalent with First Class or equivalent.
Age limit for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Age limit for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019|
|GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery Post||45 years|
|DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES|
|Junior Consultants Post||45 years|
|DIRECTORATE OF AGRICULTURE|
|Agriculture Officer Post||45 years|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer Post||45 years|
|TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT|
|Dy. Town Planner Post||45 years|
|DIRECTORATE OF FOOD AND DRUGS ADMINISTRATION|
|Drugs Inspector Post||45 years|
|GOA COLLEGE OF ART|
|Principal Post||50 year|
|Assistant Professor in Fine Art (Applied Art Post||45 years|
Job Location for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Goa Public Service Commission Goa
Selection Process for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 selection procedure can be basis on Interview.
How to Apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019
If you are interested and eligible for Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultants, click on apply online link. Then, find the right option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 07 November 2019 to 22 November 2019. Interested applicants can apply for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 through the online mode. The last date of submitting online applications is 22 Nov 2019. Applicants are advised to refer to official notification PDF for more details.