Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Region Wise invites requests from qualified applicants to fill on a periodic basis the available Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer posts. It’s the candidates ‘ golden opportunity. Take this chance at ESIC recruitment 2019. In reality, getting work is a wonderful opportunity for the 12th passed applicants.
The comprehensive notice can be found on ESIC’s official website. If you’re thinking of applying without going through all the details, remember that there are chances you might get stuck in the middle of the application process. So, it’s advisable to maintain you away from such problems you must check all the details and then apply for the vacancy.
ESIC 2019: Important dates
It is necessary to complete the entire application process for ESIC recruitment 2019 within the planned timeframe. After the last date, no application forms will be accepted by the authorities.
- Notification of ESIC Recruitment Date: 21 December 2018
- Online application form commencement: 22 December 2018
- Last date to submit an online application form: 21 January 2019
- Closing date to submit online application fees: 24 January 2019
ESIC 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must meet the requirements for eligibility. Without meeting the eligibility requirements, one should not apply because at any point of the recruitment process the applicant will be dismissed.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The reduced age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit as of April 15, 2019, is 27 years.
- In the upper age limit, the reserved category will have relaxation.
Stenographer – Candidates must have passed the 12th Exam class from the country’s recognized board. The candidate’s velocity must be at least 80 words in Hindi or English per minute. He/she must have computer expertise which involves the use of database and office suites.
UDC: Candidates must graduate from the country’s recognized university in any discipline. He/she must have computer expertise which involves the use of database and office suites.
Staff Nurse: applicants in General Nursing and Midwife / equivalent qualification for a male nurse must have finished a doctorate. Candidates must be a licensed pharmacist nurse with the nursing council
Pharmacist: applicants must either have a degree in pharmacy discipline or have completed secondary school along with a pharmacy diploma.
ECG technician – It is very important for the candidates to do graduate in science. Candidates must have a degree in Science in addition to the one-year experience in managing the ECG machine. Together with 3 years of experience in managing ECG machines, OR candidates must have passed class 12.
For ESIC Paramedical & Staff Nurse Jobs, ensure that applicants are required to see the academic qualification as it is distinct for distinct positions before applying. They can check it on the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) ESIC recruitment 2019.
ESIC 2019: Pay Scale
The pay scale for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian workers) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500 will be 7th Central Pay Commission. The applicant will receive HRA, Transport Allowance, and DA in addition to this.
ESIC 2019: Application fee
Payment of the application fee is compulsory. All applicants with the exception of SC / ST / PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen will pay RS 500 for the application fee. All SC / ST / PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen applicants are going to pay RS 250 for ESIC recruitment 2019.
ESIC 2019: Application process
Before applying online, candidates have to prepare themselves. The following papers must be scanned:
- Signature: it should not be in capital letters.
- Handwritten statement
- left thumb impression
The application method will consist of:
- Registration Payment of application fee
- Document scanning
How to apply for the ESIC recruitment 2019?
- Go online.
- Click on the link Apply Online to the Steno – UDC post in ESIC.
- A fresh website will be opened. Now, for registration, press here.
- The registration ID and password will be generated.
- Now, fill in the application form.
- Submit it.
- Upload the records needed.
- Pay the fee for the application.
- Click on the button Submit.
ESIC 2019: Age limit
The age limit is distinct for the various posts. Before applying, it is essential for candidates to verify the age limit as it is one of the eligibility factors. Checking the age limit will assist applicants to apply as only eligible applicants can take part in the recruitment process.
- Staff Nurse: The candidate’s age shall not exceed 37 years.
- Pharmacist: The age of the applicant must not be greater than 32 years.
- ECG Technician: Request age must not exceed 32 years.
Age Relaxation is given to the category reserved in accordance with government regulations.
This involves SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and ex-servicemen in the reserved category.
- OBC: 03 Years Upper Age Limit
- SC & ST: 05 Years Upper Age Limit
- PWD: 10 Years Upper Age Limit
Application charges will be added to each application form. RS 500 will be paid by the general category while the category reserved will pay RS 250. The payment method is online and will be achieved by credit card, internet banking, and debit card. If any other mode is paid for charges, it will not be recognized. Fees will not be refunded once paid ESIC recruitment 2019.
All messages will be subject to a single-phase examination. The examination is going to be for two hours. A total of 125 questions will be asked in the written examination. All the questions are of the type of Objective. There will be all the questions in bilingual i.e. Language of Hindi and English.