Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has invited to you the online applications for the recruitment of 1492 Posts. The registration has been already started on the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation that is www.delhimetrorail.com. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Posts on or before 13 January 2020.
DMRC Recruitment 2019-20
A total of 1492 vacancies for regular and contractual Executive and Non-Executive Posts are available under Delhi Metro Recruitment. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2019-20 was released by the DMRC in the employment newspaper dated 14 to 20 December 2019. Applicants have a month’s time period to apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Executive and Non-Executive Jobs.
DMRC Recruitment 2019-20 – Job Summary
|Notification of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2019-20, 1492 Vacancies for Customer Relation Assistant, Steno, JE, Office Assistant and Other Posts in Delhi Metro|
|Last Date of Submission||13 Jan 2020|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Details
All the details regarding the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment for 1492 Posts such as eligibility criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2019-20, salary, selection procedure, application procedure can be available in the detailed notification given below.
Total Posts – 1492
Regular Non-Executive – 929 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Customer Relation Assistant||386|
|Maintainer / Electronic Mechanic||144|
|Maintainer / Electrician||101|
|Asst / CC||03|
Contractual Executive – 105 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Signal and Telecommunication||17|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Executive and Non-Executive Eligibility Criteria:
Read all eligibility criteria I detail for applying Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Executive and Non-Executive.
- Assistant Manager Post – B.E or B.Tech in concerned field with minimum 60% marks
- Jr. Engineer Post -3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant trade
- Fire Inspector Post – B.Sc. (3 years course)
- Architect Assistant Post- Diploma in Architecture from a Government valid University / Institute
- Assistant Programmer Post – Minimum 60% marks in BCA/S.Sc. (Electronics). B.Sc. (IT).B.Sc. (Maths) from a Government. valid University or Minimum 60% marks in three years Diploma in Computer Science of Application
- Legal Assistant Post – LL B with minimum 50% marks from a Government.
- Customer – Relations Assistant Post – Three/ Four years Graduation course in any discipline
- Accounts Assistant Post – B.Com equivalent from a Government
- Stores Assistant Post – 3 years Engineering Diploma@· In Electrical/Electronic Civil equivalent Trade Mechanical
- Assistant /CC Post – Bachelor degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field
- Office Assistant – BA/B.Sc./B.Com
- Stenographer Post – Graduate in any discipline
- Maintainer / Electrician Post- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician Trade
- Maintainer / Electrician /Mechanic Post- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic, Information communication Technology System Mechanic Maintenance, Information Technology, Mechanic Computer Hardware,
- Maintainer /Fitter Post – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter, lift & Escalator Mechanic from a Govt. recognized University
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Selection Procedure:
The selection for all executive both regular and contractual can be done on the basis of 2 Computer-Based Tests and Group Discussion or Interview. For non-executive posts, 2 computer based test can be conducted. There can no Group Discussion and Interview round for C non-executive posts.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2019-20
Applicants can apply online from 14 December 2019 to 13 January 2020 on the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation website.